Europe: How to Get The C1 Label for Your Mavic 3 & Cine
35931 224 2022-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Giu_Sa
lvl.2
  • >>>
Italy

Hello everyone, today I received the labels for the C1 classification, I did everything as instructed, but I can't upload the photos via the DJI FLY APP, has anyone else had the same problem?
Thanks in advance for your answers.
2023-1-18
Use props
mcde
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621906 ft
Greece

Giu_Sa Posted at 1-18 04:33
Hello everyone, today I received the labels for the C1 classification, I did everything as instructed, but I can't upload the photos via the DJI FLY APP, has anyone else had the same problem?
Thanks in advance for your answers.

Everyone is having this problem. Please check the previous page.
2023-1-19
Use props
fans39703787
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11388 ft
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-18 01:56
Hello, members. If you encounter difficulties in uploading the pictures. Please PM me your application number and three required pictures. You may upload it to a cloud drive and send me the link. Please make sure to open the authority.  We will forward your picture and application to our related teams.  We have forwarded your feedback to our designated department.  We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for your help, DJI Wanda! My application process is now complete, but I also need help to download the C1 certfication document. Nothing happens when I try to download it.
2023-1-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans39703787 Posted at 1-19 11:32
Thank you for your help, DJI Wanda! My application process is now complete, but I also need help to download the C1 certfication document. Nothing happens when I try to download it.

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. You may check your PM.
2023-1-20
Use props
fans39703787
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11388 ft
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-20 00:58

Thank you so much again for all your help!
2023-1-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans39703787 Posted at 1-20 03:13
Thank you so much again for all your help!

You are most welcome.
2023-1-20
Use props
Arvis_PhotoBeam
lvl.1
Flight distance : 87585 ft
United Kingdom

hi all, so congratulations with c1 certification, it is really good that DJI managed to back-certificate already released drones.
now on other hand, I'm really frustrated at the moment with all this process you have to do in order to get those stickers.... for past two week I'm trying to find the way how to apply for one. the problem for me is, that I live in UK, and as since brexit, UK is not a member of EU as well as AAE, there for the C1 certification does not apply in UK. the problem I'm in is that as well as I live in UK, I also have home (with legit address of course)  in EU country where I spending at least couple months per year and of course flying my drone there. I hold UK Flyer  and operator ID's as well as EU flyer and operator ID's (passed tests separately). Because my drone (and me) at the moment located in UK I been told by DJI that I can not apply (the application message does not appearing on my app) and receive c1 certificate and stickers despite I am eligible.... this sounds so wrong to me as I need to go back home in EU just to apply for it instead of applying from UK and using while in EU. I hope there is reasonable  solution to this
2023-1-23
Use props
Arvis_PhotoBeam
lvl.1
Flight distance : 87585 ft
United Kingdom

hi all, so congratulations with c1 certification, it is really good that DJI managed to back-certificate already released drones.
now on other hand, I'm really frustrated at the moment with all this process you have to do in order to get those stickers.... for past two week I'm trying to find the way how to apply for one. the problem for me is, that I live in UK, and as since brexit, UK is not a member of EU as well as AAE, there for the C1 certification does not apply in UK. the problem I'm in is that as well as I live in UK, I also have home (with legit address of course)  in EU country where I spending at least couple months per year and of course flying my drone there. I hold UK Flyer  and operator ID's as well as EU flyer and operator ID's (passed tests separately). Because my drone (and me) at the moment located in UK I been told by DJI that I can not apply (the application message does not appearing on my app) and receive c1 certificate and stickers despite I am eligible.... this sounds so wrong to me as I need to go back home in EU just to apply for it instead of applying from UK and using while in EU. I hope there is reasonable  solution to this
2023-1-23
Use props
Pasikaer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35115 ft
Germany

As I tried to add the address to get the stickers applied i get "System error. Please try again" after filling and click on "Save and use this address".
So as I read almost the whole thread so far I guess it is something recent not only for uploading the pictures from the RC Pro, but also for adding the delivery address. As this first step of inputing my address doens't seem to be possible elsewhere than the DJI Fly App I have to do it from the remote and can't do it on a PC/Phone browser (just in case this would solve the issue). So it seems to me that when the first people applied their sticker in December it still worked fine, after weeks of getting them delivered now they have this problem when trying to upload from the DJI Fly App. So is this more like a general problem, maybe with a recent app update??? My DJI Fly App is on 1.9.1 as of today when I first time powered on my drone and remote after some months and wanted to do the application process..

Since now is Chinese New Year holiday I don't expect much to happen for the coming 5-10 days, but an alternative option to submit the SN of my drone and applying the stickers via other ressources would be much appreciated!

BR and happy year of the Rabbit!
2023-1-25
Use props
danielson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2217149 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Natalia Posted at 2022-12-11 00:55
Hi, Lan.
Thank you for your feedback. And we are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We will forward your feedback to the relevant team and see how we can do better asap.

Hi Natalia
What's the feedback from your team concerning the C1 label for Switzerland?
We do have the same rules like Europe, so we need the C1 label for using the Mavic Cine. Otherwise the drone is not much of use here.
Or can I travel to Europe and let me send the label to Switzerland? But I guess, that my country is not selectable in the adress fiels, if I'm doing that. Can you let me know if that would be possible?
Thank you.
2023-1-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

danielson Posted at 1-26 00:21
Hi Natalia
What's the feedback from your team concerning the C1 label for Switzerland?
We do have the same rules like Europe, so we need the C1 label for using the Mavic Cine. Otherwise the drone is not much of use here.

Hi, there. Now we are still working on the Firmware to make sure the aircraft flying in Switzerland are granted to C1 label. and the C1 label is estimated to be available within Q1 of 2023. Per the EASA regulation (https://www.easa.europa.eu/en/do ... tegory-civil-drones ), there will have flight limitations on the aircraft Without a C1 certificate and without C1-compliant firmware to fly in the A2 Open Category until 31 December 2023; or in the A3 Open Category after 1 January 2024.
However, during the 2023-20240101 period, all EEA countries have a 1-year transition period. During the transition period, you can fly without a C1 certificate until the end of 2023 but if you need to fly in A2 open category, you may be asked for passing the exam as requested.
For more details and the requested exam of the regulation during the transition period, please refer to the following website:
https://www.bazl.admin.ch/bazl/e ... dnishilfe/news.html
https://www.bazl.admin.ch/bazl/e ... e_limited-open.html
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

As for your second question, just a kind reminder that the C1 label application portal is only available when your drone fulfills the following 3 conditions: a. Your drone type is Mavic 3 or Mavic 3 Cine;b. DJI APP version is 1.9.0 or above and Firmware version is 01.00.0900 or above;c. Drone now is in the European Economic Area (EEA) ; Hope it is informative for you as well.
If there is anything that we can help you more, please let us know.

2023-1-27
Use props
geevade
lvl.2
Flight distance : 53911 ft
Switzerland

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-27 02:44
Hi, there. Now we are still working on the Firmware to make sure the aircraft flying in Switzerland are granted to C1 label. and the C1 label is estimated to be available within Q1 of 2023. Per the EASA regulation (https://www.easa.europa.eu/en/do ... tegory-civil-drones ), there will have flight limitations on the aircraft Without a C1 certificate and without C1-compliant firmware to fly in the A2 Open Category until 31 December 2023; or in the A3 Open Category after 1 January 2024.
However, during the 2023-20240101 period, all EEA countries have a 1-year transition period. During the transition period, you can fly without a C1 certificate until the end of 2023 but if you need to fly in A2 open category, you may be asked for passing the exam as requested.
For more details and the requested exam of the regulation during the transition period, please refer to the following website:

Hi Natalia,
this is good news and I'm looking forward to the new firmware! thank you for the update.

best regards
2023-1-29
Use props
danielson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2217149 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-27 02:44
Hi, there. Now we are still working on the Firmware to make sure the aircraft flying in Switzerland are granted to C1 label. and the C1 label is estimated to be available within Q1 of 2023. Per the EASA regulation (https://www.easa.europa.eu/en/do ... tegory-civil-drones ), there will have flight limitations on the aircraft Without a C1 certificate and without C1-compliant firmware to fly in the A2 Open Category until 31 December 2023; or in the A3 Open Category after 1 January 2024.

Hi Natalia

Indeed, that's good news.
Thank you about posting the links - I'm aware of that.

BTW I love my Mavic 3 Cine - image/film quality is outstanding for the size of the drone - and it can hover forever....which I can't with my Inspire 2.....I'm looking forward to the next Inspire...but that's another topic.Thank you for your much appreciated support.
2023-1-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

geevade Posted at 1-29 03:19
Hi Natalia,
this is good news and I'm looking forward to the new firmware! thank you for the update.

Thanks for your reply and patience as well.
If you need any other support, please feel free to let us know.
2023-1-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

danielson Posted at 1-31 14:16
Hi Natalia

Indeed, that's good news.

Hi, there.
Thanks for your support and understanding.
We will also forward your feedback about Inspire to the relevant team as well.
If there is anything else that we can help with, please feel free to let us know.
2023-1-31
Use props
Obelisk88
lvl.2
Flight distance : 599833 ft
Switzerland

Great. Question - If I am in Switzerland, but there are times when I fly in the EU/EEA, how can I apply? Because after updating to the latest firmware I am not getting the option, even under support (assuming because I am outside of the EEA). I guess a workaround will be to apply when I am in the EEA with my drone, but would be great to get the label before.
2023-2-4
Use props
Knyp
lvl.1

United States

fzahn Posted at 2022-12-14 11:11
Hi,

I received my labels today. I have a Mavic 3 and got two letters from DJI: One for the normal Mavic 3 (which I have) and one for the cine-version (which I cannot use). The letter was sent from Rotterdam two days ago and arrived today. Its a total of 5 stickers. Two are for the original-box, in which the Mavic 3 was shipped. Its a „V 2.0“-label for the box and a new type-label for the box. Three labels are for the drone itself and after placing them I made fotos and uploaded to the open casein the DJI service-center.

Thank you. I was not aware that some of the stickers were meant for the box.
2023-2-7
Use props
Eric van Roy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4273097 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-20 00:58

could you also tell me where the file is saved when I click on download so that I can print it out

Thanks Eric
2023-2-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Eric van Roy Posted at 2-16 02:41
could you also tell me where the file is saved when I click on download so that I can print it out

Thanks Eric

Hello, there. May we know if you download the file with your mobile device or any other controllers?
2023-2-16
Use props
djiuser_IG4qRnMWyCda
New
United States

Please make C1 available with firmware update in Switzerland.. We all need it ! And if you know when it will be introduced please tell us.
2023-2-21
Use props
Numinous
lvl.1
Flight distance : 403871 ft
Spain

Can anyone help me with accessing the downloaded C1 certificate on the RC Pro?  Download appeared to complete, but I cannot find the certificate download on either the RC Pro's internal storage or my SD card (Android).  Where is the default download location for the certificate?  It's not in either of the normal download locations (RC Pro or Android).
2023-2-21
Use props
Fred Fred Fred
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4512966 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks Dji.
2023-2-26
Use props
allyssongemelli
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2562467 ft
Brazil

I have a Mavic 3 Classic, DJI managed this model either? Or only M3 and M3 Cine?
Another doubt, it's interesting doing this process only who lives in Europe or pretend to travel there?
2023-2-27
Use props
NSD-2
lvl.1

Georgia

Required information
2023-2-28
Use props
d.bird
lvl.2
United States

Any update on the c1 certification in Switzerland? We can still only fly our mavic 3's within the A2 category for now...
2023-3-1
Use props
Numinous
lvl.1
Flight distance : 403871 ft
Spain

Numinous Posted at 2-21 13:52
Can anyone help me with accessing the downloaded C1 certificate on the RC Pro?  Download appeared to complete, but I cannot find the certificate download on either the RC Pro's internal storage or my SD card (Android).  Where is the default download location for the certificate?  It's not in either of the normal download locations (RC Pro or Android).

Seriously, can anyone in DJI respond to my question above.  This is the 2nd time I've asked for information on this subject on this forum (two different aspects) and I haven't received an answer to either question.  This surely is the purpose of a forum: to obtain information otherwise unavailable.
2023-3-3
Use props
Webevision
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5906043 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi, few quick question for UK Drone Ops.

Has anyone from the UK managed to upgrade the FW while in a European Country?
If they have did you find any problems?
Did it revert back to Blightyware when you came back?

Cheers

Phil
2023-3-3
Use props
djiuser_ftgl1QjURCgy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26965 ft
United States

Hello
Reason for buying the Mavic 3 was the prospect of the C1label.
Here in Switzerland, the drone is so professionally legal not usable.

Please bring the firmware update for Switzerland soon..

Thank you so much
Michael
2023-3-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_ftgl1QjURCgy Posted at 3-3 05:27
Hello
Reason for buying the Mavic 3 was the prospect of the C1label.
Here in Switzerland, the drone is so professionally legal not usable.

Hi, Michael. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Now we are still working on the Firmware to make sure the aircraft flying in Switzerland are granted to C1 label. and the C1 label is estimated to be available within Q1 of 2023.
We will also urge the relevant team about this issue again.

Thanks for your understanding and patience in advance.
2023-3-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_IG4qRnMWyCda Posted at 2-21 12:07
Please make C1 available with firmware update in Switzerland.. We all need it ! And if you know when it will be introduced please tell us.

Hi, there. Sorry for the belated reply and thanks for your long waiting.

For your problem, please note that now we are still working on the Firmware to make sure the aircraft flying in Switzerland are granted to C1 label. and the C1 label is estimated to be available within Q1 of 2023.

Thanks for your support and understanding.

2023-3-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Numinous Posted at 2-21 13:52
Can anyone help me with accessing the downloaded C1 certificate on the RC Pro?  Download appeared to complete, but I cannot find the certificate download on either the RC Pro's internal storage or my SD card (Android).  Where is the default download location for the certificate?  It's not in either of the normal download locations (RC Pro or Android).

Hi, there.
Sorry for the belated reply.
Could you please try to download it via the service portal: https://repair.dji.com/mycase/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
If it still does not work, please contact our support via this link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
Thanks for your understanding.
2023-3-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

allyssongemelli Posted at 2-27 04:23
I have a Mavic 3 Classic, DJI managed this model either? Or only M3 and M3 Cine?
Another doubt, it's interesting doing this process only who lives in Europe or pretend to travel there?

Hi, there. Sorry for the belated reply.
May we know more details of your needs? And we have sent you a PM to help you more with your problem, could you please check it?
Thanks in advance.
2023-3-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

d.bird Posted at 3-1 00:11
Any update on the c1 certification in Switzerland? We can still only fly our mavic 3's within the A2 category for now...

Hi, there. Sorry for the belated reply.

Now we are still working on the Firmware to make sure the aircraft flying in Switzerland are granted to C1 label. and the C1 label is estimated to be available within Q1 of 2023. Per the EASA regulation (https://www.easa.europa.eu/en/do ... tegory-civil-drones ), there will have flight limitations on the aircraft Without a C1 certificate and without C1-compliant firmware to fly in the A2 Open Category until 31 December 2023; or in the A3 Open Category after 1 January 2024.
https://www.bazl.admin.ch/bazl/e ... dnishilfe/news.html
https://www.bazl.admin.ch/bazl/e ... e_limited-open.html

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

2023-3-4
Use props
fansf51d917b
New
Flight distance : 204183 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

Hello!  I get an error "internal storage error" code 1C001201.  Can you help?
2023-3-9
Use props
djiuser_0FnnQWUWjTUm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 237054 ft
France

Hi Team,
I have received the C1 labels however I do not see the option "C1 Classification Label" in the support section. I am using DJI RC controller for my mavic 3.

Please assist to complete my  C1 label process.

2023-3-23
Use props
LuciMain
lvl.4
Flight distance : 934327 ft
Switzerland

Does the adress for shipping the stickers need to be in EEA? Or only the drone to start the zertification process?
2023-3-29
Use props
djiuser_SJIVEXIWI1lo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 266614 ft
United States

DJI Support Posted at 2022-12-9 07:58
FAQ:1. How to get the C1 Label for my Mavic 3 or Mavic 3 Cine?The C1 label application portal is only available when your drone fulfills the following 3 conditions: a. Your drone type is Mavic 3 or Mavic 3 Cine;b. DJI APP version is 1.9.0 or above and Firmware version is 01.00.0900 or above;c. Drone now is in the European Economic Area (EEA) ;If your drone fulfills the above conditions,  Please follow the 5 steps in this thread to get the label and certificate document.
2. How long does it take to receive the C1 label after submitting the documents to aftersales/customer support?Usually, the label will be shipped out within 5 working days and it may take about 10- 20 days to arrive via a stamped envelope from the submission of the application. The time between application and issuing the label depends on the number of customers who wish to obtain the label. We will put additional resources into place to ensure that there will be no lengthy delays. But if the label did not arrive 20 days after you submitted the application, please contact DJI support to get another label.
3. What happens if I do not want to get a C1 label for the Mavic 3? How does this affect me?You are allowed to fly without a C1 certificate and C1 label until the end of 2023. However, until then, you can only fly in the Open A2 category and you will have to have an A2 “Remote Piloting License”. From 1 January 2024, you would only be allowed to fly in the A3 Open Category.

What does DJI have to say for those of us who wish to have a COMPLETED C1 certification upon arrival to the EU? It does no good to arrive at the EU with the intent to film and then not have access to A1 airspace because our documents do not arrive before 10-20 days after we submit the form on the DJI fly app. I live in the United States but the fact that DJI will not make the C1 label available to people in other areas is inferiorating. If nothing else, send me the stickers and documentation before I have to travel to a geofenced area so that I can apply for special flight permits in countries with this A1 license. This has to be changed.... dji support I would appreciate some contact and help on this issue, I have been on the phone with your team for hours this week.
2023-4-3
Use props
djiuser_SJIVEXIWI1lo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 266614 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2022-12-11 00:55
Hi, Lan.
Thank you for your feedback. And we are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We will forward your feedback to the relevant team and see how we can do better asap.

This issue has still not been solved, and I am experiencing a similar issue from the united states. I have a huge drone trip planned to film in Italy, Greece, and Switzerland, and bought a mavic three strictly because of this "universal c1" label. Turns out this is not universal, and DJI is making it extremely difficult for me to follow the local regulations in Italy, Greece, and Switzerland. This has to change PRONTO. I know there is a way for DJI to circumvent this and send materials to those of us in the United States and other countries.
2023-4-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_SJIVEXIWI1lo Posted at 4-3 20:54
This issue has still not been solved, and I am experiencing a similar issue from the united states. I have a huge drone trip planned to film in Italy, Greece, and Switzerland, and bought a mavic three strictly because of this "universal c1" label. Turns out this is not universal, and DJI is making it extremely difficult for me to follow the local regulations in Italy, Greece, and Switzerland. This has to change PRONTO. I know there is a way for DJI to circumvent this and send materials to those of us in the United States and other countries.

Hi, djiuser_SJIVEXIWI1lo.
May we know when will you go to Greece, Italy, and Switzerland?
Then we can confirm the details better and do our best to help.
We have sent you a PM at the same time, please have a look.
2023-4-5
Use props
Jozzino Air 2S
lvl.2
Flight distance : 60843 ft
Italy

Hello, I wait C1 Label for my Dji Air 2S. Please...
2023-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules