Mavic Shipping Update (02/17/2017)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dbgrn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 661791 ft
United Kingdom

watuse Posted at 2016-12-2 16:23
If you are waiting for your drone the apple store has it, I order extra battery and extra propelle ...

The Apple Store for the UK, Spain and Italy (they're the only ones I checked) are all showing the Mavic Pro as only available 3-4 months from now... that doesn't sound much like it's in stock to me. If you do receive it on Monday, I guess you should consider yourself very lucky to have found one!
2016-12-2
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2064587 ft
Spain

dbgrn Posted at 2016-12-3 01:13
The Apple Store for the UK, Spain and Italy (they're the only ones I checked) are all showing the  ...

I just order the propellers and the battery the battery is coming on Dec 7 they just updated they have in stock I want to get the bag dji mavic bag but I have order that through them and they charge you shipping Apple is not...
Screen Shot 2016-12-02 at 6.47.14 PM.png
2016-12-2
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2064587 ft
Spain

dbgrn Posted at 2016-12-3 01:13
The Apple Store for the UK, Spain and Italy (they're the only ones I checked) are all showing the  ...

I just order accessories I got my mavic already I order my mavic on Oct 1st and got it the 17 of this month and then I wanted to get an extra battery and the carrying on bag with one prop, the other day I broke two propellers because I did not see a branch when I was flying low and clip the drone and it hit the ground and two of my props chipped, but the drone is tough, it took a hit from the branches that were hanging I did not see them and the obstacle did not figure it was there so clip the branch fell to the ground tumble and was back up hovering and when I brought her back notice two props damage so I put the replacement that I had on my box and went order more... But I had place with DJI the carrying on bag an extra battery and on set of props and it has been waiting there for a couple of weeks now and finally I am getting 5 sets of props one battery and If apple had the carrying on bag I would of order through them too..... I just cancel my order of accessories with DJI and have to wait they tell me if I want to cancel that order I will try to tell them I want the bag, only now.
2016-12-2
Use props
Guntert
lvl.2
Flight distance : 766260 ft
United States

Mine will be here the 7th of Dec..  
2016-12-2
Use props
START
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Detriment Posted at 2016-12-2 16:56
I think the reason you can't consider it theft is because you can cancel your order and get it bac ...

i think you would be surprised with what you can get away with, effeminately DJI's actions are not allowable the problem is that no one will waste their time going up against a large organisation over a drone.

And same I ordered through Amazon oct 15th and now radio silence but Amazon will probably be last on the list because DJI would need to ship a large volume to them which means they need to have manufactured a large volume of drones.
2016-12-2
Use props
fans59aabfc8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3183071 ft
Latvia

Buy Mavic PRO today at just simple Internet Shop (retailer). Not even official DJI seller.
2 weeks ago I saw that it possible to pre-order. Sent them email that I am interested and didn't wait anything =)
Today call me and tell that it is arrived. I was very surprised. Got Fly more Mavic PRO brand new.
Funny that I wanted today to make pre-order at DJI.com (And wait 7-8 weeks) and something went wrong with PayPal and I decided to complete later tomorrow
20161202_201929.jpg
2016-12-2
Use props
START
lvl.2

United Kingdom

fans59aabfc8 Posted at 2016-12-2 18:25
Buy Mavic PRO today at just simple Internet Shop (retailer). Not even official DJI seller.
2 weeks a ...

can i ask which retailer this was? And congrats!!
2016-12-2
Use props
VsRqAae5bgAu
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Waiting to be picked at present. Was told my Combo will be waiting to be picked for another 3-4 weeks, ordered 8th Oct from Oxford UL Oxford UK
2016-12-2
Use props
fans59aabfc8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3183071 ft
Latvia

START Posted at 2016-12-2 20:37
can i ask which retailer this was? And congrats!!

Thank you. It was local e-shop in Latvia, Baltic (Europe)
http://bm.lv/en/dji-mavic-pro-fly-more-combo
2016-12-2
Use props
lowcountrydrone
lvl.1

United States

@DJI-ken can you give us a status based on this bill of lading?
https://panjiva.com/Dji-Baiwang-Technology-Co-Ltd/35469536
Says here there was 5306 kg of dji product sent the 18th of october from 4F 1-3 TAOHUA RD FUTIAN FREE TRADE, ZONE, SHENZHEN GUANGDONG PROVINCE CN
To 10110 SANTA FE SPRINGS RD, SANTA FE SPRINGS CA 90670, SANTA FE SPRINGS CA 90670 US
Shipped on the APL boston with container number INKU2673527
and voyage id 028E
See the link here!! Bill of Lading
2016-12-2
Use props
fans94debaf0
lvl.1

United States

lowcountrydrone Posted at 2016-12-3 03:27
@DJI-ken can you give us a status based on this bill of lading?
https://panjiva.com/Dji-Baiwang-Tech ...

That's 11,000lbs of DJI products.
Probably going to all the retailers in socal and surrounding areas.
Online orders to US get sent by FedEx.

2016-12-2
Use props
Whoreable
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1775299 ft
United States

Screw you DJI, No update on shipping order 10/5 USA

I dont understand how your such a large retailer but can choose to ship to certain customers and others get shafted for voicing out.
2016-12-2
Use props
Incredible Aeri
lvl.2

United States

Ordered through Newegg.com November 16th and just received it in hand today. Fly more combo.
2016-12-2
Use props
deedjeeeye
lvl.2

Netherlands

Incredible Aeri Posted at 2016-12-2 21:35
Ordered through Newegg.com November 16th and just received it in hand today. Fly more combo.

Thats F*ing fast. Thats the way it should go. Never ever from DJI direct again 28-09-2016 paid and nothing. There so incompetent its beyond words.
2016-12-2
Use props
David Pumpkins
lvl.2

United States

This is a load of barnicles
2016-12-2
Use props
chester
lvl.1

United States

Fortmac2 Posted at 2016-12-1 00:11
I've been waiting patiently waiting, sans bitching, for my Mavic Pro since placing my order with DJ ...

Since you'll be gone for a while, don't cancel.  Let it ride so that the time delay is shortened.  Enjoy your Phantom.
2016-12-2
Use props
chester
lvl.1

United States

Ahyesiam Posted at 2016-12-1 08:32
http://www.dronehome.io/dji_track/orders/recent

My order is not on your list of shipped orders, yet I received an email from DJI with a
FedEx tracking number that has it in transit to Honk Kong.  More anxiety
2016-12-2
Use props
chester
lvl.1

United States

START Posted at 2016-12-1 11:55
That means you're scheduled to receive it the day after never!

Congrats.

You could get it the 33rd of Nevuary or the second Tuesday of next week.  Whichever comes first.

On another note, I think DJI should make a peace offer of a free battery to each owner.  No charge, just free.  It would go a long way to soothing wounds.
2016-12-2
Use props
chester
lvl.1

United States

Skeyelab Posted at 2016-12-1 14:19
I just received shipping confirmation:
http://cloudapp.skeyelab.com/3d2z2v1V2p27

Identical to mine.  Or, is it mine ?  hmmm
2016-12-2
Use props
chester
lvl.1

United States

fans94debaf0 Posted at 2016-12-1 14:49
I ordered Nov 3rd so based on the influx of shipments I should still expect to receive it before Jan ...

January of what year ?
2016-12-2
Use props
阿泰尔与墨迹
lvl.1

Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-2 10:06
I believe the first set of deliveries were in China.

At Chinese part of DJI forum, they clear the order before Oct 20, thats interesting.
2016-12-2
Use props
fans231cf598
lvl.1

United States

chester Posted at 2016-12-2 19:45
You could get it the 33rd of Nevuary or the second Tuesday of next week.  Whichever comes first.

This company isn't going to do anything for anyone. Copy paste responses, they have full control of us and nothing we can do.

Just sit here and watch others who ordered after us receive their orders.
2016-12-2
Use props
Gunglejim
lvl.2
Flight distance : 102359 ft
Canada

Alan G Posted at 2016-12-2 06:37
Regional shipping is not the only possible explanation for them not being first-come-first-served. ...

LMAO!!!!   Good one.  
2016-12-2
Use props
Solon101
lvl.2

United States

This last batch that went out today somebody ordered it the 12-2 and had it shipped on the 12-3 now I'm real F*#% off what the hell DJI http://www.dronehome.io/dji_track/orders/recent {:4_154:}
2016-12-2
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4
Flight distance : 297497 ft
United Kingdom

Detriment Posted at 2016-12-2 16:56
I think the reason you can't consider it theft is because you can cancel your order and get it bac ...

From my understanding, you'll receive a Mavic Pro a lot sooner if you were to order directly from DJI's Store. Amazon aren't expecting to receive stock of the Mavic until January-February 2017 at the latest. Whereas with DJI directly, you wait for 5-8 weeks of order confirmation, money isn't taken until the order's shipped out, or after 28 days when the temporary authorisation charge expires, whichever comes first.

I ordered the Fly More Combo on the 9th November 2016 through PayPal Express, and even though they haven't dispatched the order yet, they will be charging my card through PayPal soon, as the authorisation pending status for my own payment is coming to its expiry date. After they've got the money, my order can be dispatched at any time since they're no longer going by that first come first serve rule.
2016-12-2
Use props
dquangt
lvl.1
Saudi Arabia

START Posted at 2016-12-2 12:04
Dude what world are you living in you could sue for a multitude of things, paying for a product wh ...

you willingly gave the money knowing it was a preorder AND if you request a refund you can get your money back. so NO that is not theft.

your apple example doesn't really apply. you are comparing preordering a consumer good (the mavic) with ordering one component for the construction of a electronic device which would involve big complicated contracts between the companies. was there a signed contract involved with you and dji? no, didn't think so. i get what you are trying to say, but no.

false advertising? how so?

you are getting the product they advertised with the specs they stated. people knew they were pre-ordering the product and estimated delivery times are just that, estimates.

its true that you can sue for anything, but i guess the better question is not what you think you can sue for, its what you think you can sue for AND WIN.
2016-12-2
Use props
dquangt
lvl.1
Saudi Arabia

Solon101 Posted at 2016-12-3 06:51
This last batch that went out today somebody ordered it the 12-2 and had it shipped on the 12-3 now ...

but aren't the orders entered to that list just submitted by anybody? i mean i could get on there and make up an order and put whatever dates i wanted, right?

i feel like there's probably people f*cking with everyone but submitting bogus dates.
2016-12-2
Use props
deedjeeeye
lvl.2

Netherlands

Enkeixpress Posted at 2016-12-3 05:02
From my understanding, you'll receive a Mavic Pro a lot sooner if you were to order directly from D ...

Thats not the case I ordered and paid for it the 28th of September and nothing. Thats 66 days now more than 9 weeks. And Apple Europe will have them in store 31th March thats 6 months after the release, think the Mavic Pro V2 is in preorder then.
2016-12-2
Use props
fans577eb233
lvl.2
Italy

Hello everyone, I start to think that the DJI wants me to cancel my order. I pre-I ordered my order on 17.10.2016 and since that day I have not even had an information email. Honestly, I'm very disappointed in how it is behaving this company in my and towards all customers who pre-ordered this product.
Read and be aware that the December orders are shipped in a few days from order undermines the will to wait and increase to undo and take another product of another manufacturer.
2016-12-3
Use props
staffsarge
lvl.2
Germany

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-1 21:35
I do not have any access to that kind of information.

Thanks for the reply mate.  Is that because it's third-party, or because you don't have access to that info irrespective of seller?

2016-12-3
Use props
deedjeeeye
lvl.2

Netherlands

fans577eb233 Posted at 2016-12-3 13:01
Hello everyone, I start to think that the DJI wants me to cancel my order. I pre-I ordered my order ...

28 September almost a month before you and also nothing.
2016-12-3
Use props
vurdulack
lvl.2
Italy

deedjeeeye Postato alle 2016/12/03 17:09
28 settembre quasi un mese prima di voi e anche niente.

inconceivable.
2016-12-3
Use props
Solon101
lvl.2

United States

DJI is maybe the worst PR company I have ever seen just the worst. sorry DJI Ken. {:4_110:}
2016-12-3
Use props
Mee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14117 ft
France

Hi guys, I haven't ordered a Mavic yet, because of the delays, but a retailer in France may have it for December the 5th. So I can order it in France and have it for the 5th, but it would cost 1200€ (1280$), or I can order it in the US, when it will be available but for "only" 1000$. What do you guys think ? Is the smaller wait worth the money?
2016-12-3
Use props
Ivailo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 115827 ft
Hong Kong

I live in Hong Kong and when I walked in DJI Flagship Store in Causeway Bay earlier today the salesperson there told me they are expecting the Mavic sometime in March...I looked at him in dismay...
2016-12-3
Use props
invisible21
lvl.2

United States

Mee Posted at 2016-12-3 11:50
Hi guys, I haven't ordered a Mavic yet, because of the delays, but a retailer in France may have it  ...

That would depend on how rich you are and how badly you want it.  I don't know if anyone could answer that for you.

Personally, I wouldn't do it but that's just me...
2016-12-3
Use props
fans370bf225
lvl.1
United States

I am sooooo looking forward to getting my Mavic!
2016-12-3
Use props
kg11
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25466 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

just some thoughts
when i ordered mine on the 29th of sep,i ordered under the impression that it was a pre-order so i never anticipated a delivery date.Its now the 4th of Dec and mine arrives Monday and i live in little old New Zealand. Despite the fact I'm bloody keen to get hold of it. I do own other drones big and small to entertain me while i wait.
Never at any point did i throw my toys out of the cot with "i want my drone now" attitude
I think the only thing that i could say about DJI is that this was clearly done, as we all know, as a marketing strategy designed to knock the Karma off shelves, so the released it it way earlier than they should to achieve this.
I suspect the true release date was the end of Oct early Nov in line with Christmas sales, if they had stuck to this date they would have never had such a backlash. You would have to assume they wouldn't be stupid enough to make this mistake again with future release dates. One thing is clear here and that is DJI were not  remotely ready to start manufacturing on Sept 27th.  That was just an out right lie!
2016-12-3
Use props
jay.variis
lvl.1
Canada

Just gotta wait it out. I pre-ordered Oct 8th and should receive it Monday. Everyone is all up in arms, but you really can't blame DJI for rushing the announcement/pre-order in order to crush GoPRO's Karma... the strategy worked! and in the long run the whinny customers who vowed to never buy a DJI product again will return -- simply because DJI offers the best product out there.

As a business you have to execute action in the best interest of your shareholders... even if it means some disappointed customers. They're still receive the product they paid for, just not in the time frame they had hoped. I'm sure all the freedom fighters will disagree! (and cry like little babies) lol {:4_157:}{:4_157:}{:4_157:}

I do agree DJI should have been better communicators about the delay, but again it comes back to the best interest of shareholders in the grand scheme of things. Any negative statement they make regarding company outlook can have serious consequences none of us see. It's often easier (and safer) to say nothing and just ride it out. After-all, the delays are a result of strong demand and lack of production (inevitable when you announce something way ahead of the original plan)

Ken, you have thick skin! I've been watching this forum since October 15th and cannot blame Ken nor DJI CS staff for having enough of the childish rants and threats. Thanks for putting up with it all!
2016-12-3
Use props
robfullam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 27802 ft
Ireland

Finally got my Mavic Pro Combo yesterday. I know the wait is an absolute pain, but trust me, this is a serious piece of kit! It's everything and more than I expected.
2016-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules