36625 224 2022-12-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mavixx
lvl.3
Flight distance : 993100 ft
Germany

Hello everyone
How long does it usually take to receive the shipped label? I've started the process on March 17th, exactly 4 weeks ago and still have not received the label. Is this a normal time frame?
Cheers from Germany
2023-4-12
Use props
js47
lvl.2
Flight distance : 374032 ft

Ireland

Is there any update on the availability of C1 labels for operators in the UK? I am going to the EU at the end of this month and bought a Mavic 3 specifically for this trip, but it does not have the C1 label. I do not hold an EU A2 certification so my Mavic 3 is essentially useless now being able to fly only in A3.

I sold my Mini when I bought the Mavic but now I wish I hadn't....
2023-4-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Mavixx Posted at 4-12 02:54
Hello everyone
How long does it usually take to receive the shipped label? I've started the process on March 17th, exactly 4 weeks ago and still have not received the label. Is this a normal time frame?
Cheers from Germany

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. To better help you solve this problem, we have sent you a PM, could you please check it?
Thanks in advance.
2023-4-12
Use props
djiuser_Y1RGVxj6YxvZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 34928 ft
France

When is ready for air2s and mini 3 pro ???
2023-4-12
Use props
micatro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26965 ft
Switzerland

Hello Natalia

Unfortunately, the C1 label is still not available in Switzerland. The C1 Label for Switzerland was promised in 1 quarter 2023, which is now over. Reason for buying the Mavic 3 was the prospect of the C1 Label, so I can't use the Mavic 3 for buisness.... A2 is not an option.

What about the C1 classification in Switzerland, is this still coming?

Thanks in advance!
Michael
2023-4-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

micatro Posted at 4-14 00:30
Hello Natalia

Unfortunately, the C1 label is still not available in Switzerland. The C1 Label for Switzerland was promised in 1 quarter 2023, which is now over. Reason for buying the Mavic 3 was the prospect of the C1 Label, so I can't use the Mavic 3 for buisness.... A2 is not an option.

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will ask the relevant team for this problem now. And we have sent you a PM to help you more, you can also check it.
2023-4-14
Use props
geevade
lvl.2
Flight distance : 53911 ft
Switzerland

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-14 17:49
Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will ask the relevant team for this problem now. And we have sent you a PM to help you more, you can also check it.

Hi Natalia,
I'm also interested in the timeframe for the Swiss C1 Label. thank you
2023-4-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

geevade Posted at 4-17 22:29
Hi Natalia,
I'm also interested in the timeframe for the Swiss C1 Label. thank you

Hi, geevade. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, we have forwarded such feedback to the relevant team and asked them to check this problem asap. For any updates, you can also stay tuned to our official website.
If there is anything else that we can help with, please let us know.
Thank you for your understanding in advance.
2023-4-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Dear customer,

Now we are still working on the Firmware to make sure the aircraft flying in Switzerland are granted to C1 label. and the C1 label is estimated to be available Within Quarterly 2 in 2023. Per the EASA regulation (https://www.easa.europa.eu/en/do ... tegory-civil-drones ), there will have flight limitations on the aircraft Without a C1 certificate and without C1-compliant firmware to fly in the A2 Open Category until 31 December 2023; or in the A3 Open Category after 1 January 2024.
However, during the 2023-20240101 period, all EEA countries have a 1-year transition period. During the transition period, you can fly without a C1 certificate until the end of 2023 but if you need to fly in A2 open category, you may be asked for passing the exam as requested.
For more details and the requested exam of the regulation during the transition period, please refer to the following website:
https://www.bazl.admin.ch/bazl/e ... dnishilfe/news.html
https://www.bazl.admin.ch/bazl/e ... e_limited-open.html
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2023-4-19
Use props
Drey. I
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the info
2023-4-21
Use props
geevade
lvl.2
Flight distance : 53911 ft
Switzerland

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-18 01:19
Hi, geevade. We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, we have forwarded such feedback to the relevant team and asked them to check this problem asap. For any updates, you can also stay tuned to our official website.
If there is anything else that we can help with, please let us know.
Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Good news,

I was able to order my C1 Label today. Updated my RC and Mavic 3 and it just popped up telling me, I can order it. was a bit cumbersome to do on the RC, but it worked. thx!!

2023-4-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

geevade Posted at 4-27 07:20
Good news,

I was able to order my C1 Label today. Updated my RC and Mavic 3 and it just popped up telling me, I can order it. was a bit cumbersome to do on the RC, but it worked. thx!!

You are welcome! If there is anything else that I can help with, please feel free to let me know.
2023-4-27
Use props
Axelz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3427999 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 4-12 06:02
Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. To better help you solve this problem, we have sent you a PM, could you please check it?
Thanks in advance.

I'm in the same position being located in the UK but looking to take my mavic 3 abroad to the EU this summer and would like to obtain the C1 label and certificate in advance.  Can you please also contact me so this could be organised ahead of visting an EU country.
2023-4-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Axelz Posted at 4-30 01:34
I'm in the same position being located in the UK but looking to take my mavic 3 abroad to the EU this summer and would like to obtain the C1 label and certificate in advance.  Can you please also contact me so this could be organised ahead of visting an EU country.

Hi, there. The C1 label application portal is only available when your drone fulfills the following 3 conditions:
a. Your drone type is Mavic 3 or Mavic 3 Cine;
b. DJI APP version is 1.9.0 or above and Firmware version is 01.00.0900 or above;
c. Drone now is in the European Economic Area (EEA) ;
We hope this information helps and if there is anything else that we can help with, please feel free to let me know. We have sent you a PM at the same time, you can also check it.
Thank you again.
2023-4-30
Use props
micatro
lvl.2
Switzerland

Hi Natalia
It is now possible to request the C1 label in Switzerland, which is good news.

Unfortunately when I enter in the address in the Class Indentification Label application I get a yellow/orange system error, try again later message.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Mavic 3, firmware version is 01.00.1000
Dji RC Fly 1.9.9, firmware 01.02.0600
2023-4-30
Use props
axxo
lvl.1

Switzerland

Hi there,

Doesn't work for me. After saving my address, I do always receive an error "System error: Please try again later" (below a screenshot in German).

Firmare of my RC: 01.03.0100
Firmware Mavic 3: 01.00.1100

Any advise how to fix this?

Thank you!
2023-4-30
Use props
axxo
lvl.1

Switzerland

axxo Posted at 4-30 06:44
Hi there,

Doesn't work for me. After saving my address, I do always receive an error "System error: Please try again later" (below a screenshot in German).

BTW I do live in Switzerland
2023-4-30
Use props
LuciMain
lvl.4
Flight distance : 934327 ft
Switzerland

axxo Posted at 4-30 06:44
Hi there,

same for me. (switzerland)
2023-4-30
Use props
LuciMain
lvl.4
Switzerland

Okay for everyone that has the same error: I think I found a solution/workaround.

Put your adress in here: https://repair.dji.com/mycase/myaddress (on a browser anywhere)

then try again without having to type in your adress on the controller. (I'm on RC pro... but that should work with every controller... it did for me.)

Hope that this works for some of you.  
2023-4-30
Use props
micatro
lvl.2
Switzerland

LuciMain Posted at 4-30 09:24
Okay for everyone that has the same error: I think I found a solution/workaround.

Put your adress in here: https://repair.dji.com/mycase/myaddress (on a browser anywhere)

great, works perfectly, thanks for the valuable workaround!
2023-4-30
Use props
LuciMain
lvl.4
Switzerland

micatro Posted at 4-30 11:02
great, works perfectly, thanks for the valuable workaround!

great it worked for you as well
2023-5-1
Use props
axxo
lvl.1

Switzerland

Many thanks! It works now ...
@DJI: You have a bug in your Fly app on the RC ;-)
2023-5-1
Use props
LuciMain
lvl.4
Switzerland

axxo Posted at 5-1 03:23
Many thanks! It works now ...
@DJI: You have a bug in your Fly app on the RC ;-)

Perfect!

Yes DJI should work on their customer service and try to release complete and functioning products and functions
2023-5-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. Thanks for your feedback here, we will forward this problem and your suggestion to our relevant team asap.
If there is anything else that I could assist you with, please don't hesitate to contact us.
2023-5-1
Use props
fansc68adf15
New
Germany

Hi,

when I enter my address information, I am asked for the country code.
How do I find this code? I live in Germany

2023-5-7
Use props
djiuser_byY7NoaLxsHz
New

Moldova

Hello, can someone help me to how use DJI fly app In Xiaomi 12? I already installed but it can't connect to the drone (
2023-5-7
Use props
djiuser_byY7NoaLxsHz
New

Moldova

Hello, can someone help me to how use DJI fly app In Xiaomi 12? I already installed but it can't connect to the drone (
2023-5-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_byY7NoaLxsHz Posted at 5-7 12:47

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry you're experiencing such issues. To better isolate your concern, we need to verify more details. Can you confirm  the specific DJI drone you're using? Are you getting any specific error message? If yes, kindly post a screenshot of it for further checking. We will be waiting for your update.
2023-5-13
Use props
fans8065aef1
New

China

Hi, I'm from China. I planned to visit Italy this Oct. How can I get C1 label/certificate/firmware in China?
2023-5-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans8065aef1 Posted at 5-13 18:42
Hi, I'm from China. I planned to visit Italy this Oct. How can I get C1 label/certificate/firmware in China?

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out and we understand your concern. At present, the new European Drone Regulations (2019/945 and 2019/947) only apply to the drones used in European Economic Area (EEA). Thanks for your understanding.
2023-5-16
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

fans8065aef1 Posted at 5-13 18:42

Forget the typical useless bot response.
-Yes the regulations apply to drones present in the European Union.
-Yes, your drone is not exempt from this rule even if you are not from the EU and you bring a drone purchased outside the EU.

The good news is that in October 23 you will still be able to fly your drone in the A1 and A3 scenarios simply by registering and passing a short online exam in one of the EU member (the law mentionned, the first country that you will visit), and without a C label. This is valid until 01/01/2024.

After 01/01/2014 you can still fly your drone in the EU provided you are registered and have passed the online exam, but without a C label the A1 scenario will be prohibited. You will only have A3 left.

This information is valid today (16 may 2023) only, if you consult this post later I strongly invite you to go directly to the EASA website "drone open category" to see if things have not changed.

2023-5-16
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

DJI Tony Posted at 5-16 01:02
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out and we understand your concern. At present, the new European Drone Regulations (2019/945 and 2019/947) only apply to the drones used in European Economic Area (EEA). Thanks for your understanding.

Your answers are too approximate for such a serious subject. They can lead to misinterpretations. Please update your script and just redirect users to the ultimate source, instead of just writing anything and everything:

https://www.easa.europa.eu/en/do ... tegory-civil-drones

Thanks for your understanding.
2023-5-16
Use props
danielson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2217149 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

I'm based in Switzerland and I have been able to  order the C1 label - thank you @DJI.
Thats great.
2023-5-18
Use props
danielson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2217149 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

But why it is not possible for the DJI Mavic 3 Classic?
2023-5-18
Use props
fans8065aef1
New

China

LV_Forestry Posted at 5-16 04:10
Forget the typical useless bot response.
-Yes the regulations apply to drones present in the European Union.
-Yes, your drone is not exempt from this rule even if you are not from the EU and you bring a drone purchased outside the EU.

Thanks for your reply.
2023-5-25
Use props
matthewbennett
lvl.2
Flight distance : 66086 ft
Spain

Just a note for those of you reading and wondering about this from a user's perspective (Mavic 3, Spain). The process does work and the DJI support people help you along with it if it doesn't work through the app, as was the case here. Took a lot of messaging and chatting to support people, and about a month, but the stickers turned up in the post and they gave me a copy of the C1 pdf conformity certificate today. So, it does work, just be patient and keep going.
2023-5-26
Use props
Best.JPEG
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2628530 ft
Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-18 01:56
Hello, members. If you encounter difficulties in uploading the pictures. Please PM me your application number and three required pictures. You may upload it to a cloud drive and send me the link. Please make sure to open the authority.  We will forward your picture and application to our related teams.  We have forwarded your feedback to our designated department.  We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Hi, I am purchasing a mavic 3 pro. I currently reside in the states, but in some time in the near future I would like to travel to Europe with my Mavic 3 pro. Is there a way to get these labels while in the US so I can get ready to fly once in Europe? Thanks!
2023-7-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Best.JPEG Posted at 7-15 13:19
Hi, I am purchasing a mavic 3 pro. I currently reside in the states, but in some time in the near future I would like to travel to Europe with my Mavic 3 pro. Is there a way to get these labels while in the US so I can get ready to fly once in Europe? Thanks!

Hello, there. Mavic 3 Pro/Mavic 3 Pro Cine has been certified as C2, and all versions of drones have received the C2 class identification labels.
2023-7-16
Use props
JustusLM
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1579888 ft
Germany

Hi, first off, I have the stickers, they're applied, and I have the declaration of conformity, all that worked flawlessly.

But I am a bit curious and concerned: Why does the notice of FCC compliance in the battery compartment need to be covered? I mean, the drone should still be compliant, right? Since you can use it on the same firmware without any of the C1 labels?
And consequentially – does this mean I now can't fly the drone in the US if I'm travelling there? Or would I have to take all three stickers off to fly there?

This third sticker isn't making much sense to me, and I'd like to understand the reasoning behind it as well as any limitations potentially caused by it.
2023-7-17
Use props
architectuurORG
New

Netherlands

The c1 process is like a sort of swamp, every step you made you are more in the DJI swamp and there is no way to get out of it. So via RC you cann't select the photo's you have to upload. So you have to use the DJI website, there you can't find the page and you have to create an account, and there is nothing.
2023-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules