Bulgaria

I'm out of popcorn...
2022-12-21
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Question is ….. are you loving your Action 3? ;)
2022-12-22
Use props
StevoB
lvl.4
Slovakia

Iancraig10 Posted at 12-22 00:02
Question is ….. are you loving your Action 3? ;)

Oh yes, definitely yes already... (DIY)
2022-12-22
Use props
JustName
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1420705 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hey Hallmark007.. just make some pics and vids in full FOV with your cam and post them here..
2022-12-22
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

JustName Posted at 12-22 01:29
Hey Hallmark007.. just make some pics and vids in full FOV with your cam and post them here..

I already did twice but Im still waiting for you to post anything substantial.
2022-12-22
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2022-12-22
Use props
StevoB
lvl.4
Slovakia

Iancraig10 Posted at 12-22 01:50
https://youtu.be/WwwEAuaWeDQ

You probably have to click directly in his laptop for more videos....
2022-12-22
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Iancraig10 Posted at 12-22 01:50
https://youtu.be/WwwEAuaWeDQ

I posted that at the guru Marcos request, but previous to that I posted a fully edited A3 3 minutes long video. Only problem was because it showed reasonable focus and sharpness at close distance as well as video showing focus to infinity it didn’t suit the WDTS so was ignored in favour to the only let them see what you want them to see videos posted . So go figure…..
2022-12-22
Use props
StevoB
lvl.4
Slovakia

Iancraig10 Posted at 12-22 02:20
Is there something wrong with this video then? I can't see the other video on YouTube. Otherwise I would have posted it. Where's the other video?

Not sure Marcos thinks of himself as a guru. Why are you calling him that? Figure that out ....

Because he always has to have someone to dig into. This forum is his whole world, there is no other platform like YouTube, that's why Marco is bad, but because the "bad guys" on YT are full of ..., it doesn't exist for him, a classic defensive psychological block.
2022-12-22
Use props
JustName
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1420705 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hallmark007 Posted at 12-22 01:48
I already did twice but Im still waiting for you to post anything substantial.

I said in full  FOV and not cropped like in your youtube video.
2022-12-22
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

JustName Posted at 12-22 02:40
I said in full  FOV and not cropped like in your youtube video.

I said you put yours up. I have over 50 videos posted on this website and hundreds of photos. Your the one making the claim, so post something substantial or people will begin to wonder just how bad your advice really is.

I don’t post cropped videos but was asked by one your Lady friends so I obliged , but you will see a full video posted using A3 edited .
2022-12-22
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Iancraig10 Posted at 12-22 02:38
What? Because Marcos is on YT, he’s ‘bad’? Blimey. Another ‘generalisation’. What’s with the WDTS? At first, I thought YMCA.
I suspect it's another form of insult........

What planet are you really on ? Who mentioned Marco on YT ? Are you just making up stuff now….
2022-12-22
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

StevoB Posted at 12-22 02:34
Because he always has to have someone to dig into. This forum is his whole world, there is no other platform like YouTube, that's why Marco is bad, but because the "bad guys" on YT are full of ..., it doesn't exist for him, a classic defensive psychological block.

You really should pat attention and read. You insult more people more times on this website than practically everyone. Read then answer.
2022-12-22
Use props
StevoB
lvl.4
Slovakia

Hallmark007 Posted at 12-22 05:05
You really should pat attention and read. You insult more people more times on this website than practically everyone. Read then answer.

The only people I speak to more harshly and with whom I have a problem (and not only me) are you and your other nicknames, so don't lie again that I'm insulting more people, or we have a new diagnosis of schizophrenia Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde? I take back all harsh words and irony if you are suffering from something.
2022-12-22
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

StevoB Posted at 12-22 05:47
The only people I speak to more harshly and with whom I have a problem (and not only me) are you and your other nicknames, so don't lie again that I'm insulting more people, or we have a new diagnosis of schizophrenia Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde? I take back all harsh words and irony if you are suffering from something.

Funny that …. Me too!!!
2022-12-22
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

The only people I speak to more harshly and with whom I have a problem (and not only me) are you and your other nicknames, so don't lie again that I'm insulting more people, or we have a new diagnosis of schizophrenia Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde? I take back all harsh words and irony if you are suffering from something.

What are my other Nicknames?
2022-12-22
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Iancraig10 Posted at 12-22 05:40
Stevo mentioned Marco you blindo….. post above mine. You even answered him! Are you going into BLIND rages now? What planet are YOU on?

Aren't your 50 videos drone shots, not Action 3? So not relevant?

You really are loosing it.

WDTS “women down at the shops” any Irishman would know it particularly it came from NI…
2022-12-22
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

You do nothing on this forum except insult and whine. Thats why you’re here…
2022-12-22
Use props
StevoB
lvl.4
Slovakia

Hallmark007 Posted at 12-22 06:54
You do nothing on this forum except insult and whine. Thats why you’re here…

You're charging your points with empty content again, the video please...
2022-12-22
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

StevoB Posted at 12-22 07:30
You're charging your points with empty content again, the video please...

Where’s your video ? You telling everyone here you doctored your A3 posting a video that wasn’t even you, as I said Shyster thats all you are. I posted a video long before any FW update because of continuous harassment , but once posted and because it showed few problems except some editing problems it was basically ignored.

You cannot be telling others you doctored your unit and then offer absolutely NO proof except some other guys video, thats nothing but a joke.

You should have looked.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 149&pid=2890692
2022-12-22
Use props
StevoB
lvl.4
Slovakia

Hallmark007 Posted at 12-22 07:40
Where’s your video ? You telling everyone here you doctored your A3 posting a video that wasn’t even you, as I said Shyster thats all you are. I posted a video long before any FW update because of continuous harassment , but once posted and because it showed few problems except some editing problems it was basically ignored.

You cannot be telling others you doctored your unit and then offer absolutely NO proof except some other guys video, thats nothing but a joke.

Only for you, everyone else is in the picture. I have shared more videos of Andreas Dück fixing the focus on his unit from adding diopre from the glasses to the only correct thing and that is turning the "lens", they were not videos made by me, but Andreas Dück, once again Andreas Dück. After my second unit came back from the German DJI "experts" in unchanged condition and with a link to a video about correct focus where they test Horizon balancing, not sharpness, I flashed 1.2.10.10 to the unit After finding out that in addition to adding a lot of useful features to I don't see a change in sharpness, I decided to go for a spin, which I did, and the next day I also added a photo and video test of the modified OA3, also with a comparison with the Gopro11 in its unmodified state, for the third time just for you  FOR HALLMARK 3rd ATTEMPT. It's your turn to mark image damage with additional focus in my unedited videos, I'm reminding you because you like to forget. Everything else is from you, as always empty talk, fanboy...
2022-12-22
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Iancraig10 Posted at 12-22 07:36
According to him, he’s already posted it here but no one commented …….. (because it was sharp?)

No I didn’t post it because it was sharp, sharp would probably be the least of my problems and the last thing it needed. I get the impression that everyone around here wants to have their footage look like an American soap opera. I think someone posted here a request to have control over sharpness and contrast , probably the most sensible request post on here.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 149&pid=2890692
2022-12-22
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

StevoB Posted at 12-22 08:21
Only for you, everyone else is in the picture. I have shared more videos of Andreas Dück fixing the focus on his unit from adding diopre from the glasses to the only correct thing and that is turning the "lens", they were not videos made by me, but Andreas Dück, once again Andreas Dück. After my second unit came back from the German DJI "experts" in unchanged condition and with a link to a video about correct focus where they test Horizon balancing, not sharpness, I flashed 1.2.10.10 to the unit After finding out that in addition to adding a lot of useful features to I don't see a change in sharpness, I decided to go for a spin, which I did, and the next day I also added a photo and video test of the modified OA3, also with a comparison with the Gopro11 in its unmodified state, for the third time just for you  FOR HALLMARK 3rd ATTEMPT. It's your turn to mark image damage with additional focus in my unedited videos, I'm reminding you because you like to forget. Everything else is from you, as always empty talk, fanboy...

You’re a shyster, nothing short of it. Your here to whine but it looks to you would spend your time better on a go pro forum there they have real problems “and always have”
2022-12-22
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Iancraig10 Posted at 12-22 07:54
Blimey, with every post comes a free insult. It’s like a Jamboree bag.

Its not really very clear who you’re talking about there. Because your good friend has no problem insulting name calling others and you do it but then lose the strength of your convictions by deleting .
2022-12-22
Use props
StevoB
lvl.4
Slovakia

Hallmark007 Posted at 12-22 08:29
Its not really very clear who you’re talking about there. Because your good friend has no problem insulting name calling others and you do it but then lose the strength of your convictions by deleting .

And you are probably very unhappy and sad. But we are not responsible for that. Every conscious person creates his own plot...
2022-12-22
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

StevoB Posted at 12-22 09:28
And you are probably very unhappy and sad. But we are not responsible for that. Every conscious person creates his own plot...

On the contrary when have you heard me whining about this or any other camera I own, being able to use them is all I need.
2022-12-22
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think a lot of people will be getting these for Christmas
2022-12-23
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Bigplumbs Posted at 12-23 02:07
I think a lot of people will be getting these for Christmas

Hopefully they use them for creating videos…
2022-12-23
Use props
Kamen666
lvl.4
Flight distance : 246194 ft
Bulgaria

I just ordered three pieces!
Just wanted to improve Mr. Plumb's record
I am thinking of using them only in 720p, any other recommendations by which I would touch the quality of our prominent video makers ?
2022-12-23
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

johansenfoto Posted at 12-21 16:09
He's just grumpy because he shoot with Fujifilm

Yeah , whats wrong with Fuji ? I think they can easily match your mini or action ……I wonder just what it is you use thats better …
2022-12-23
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hallmark007 Posted at 12-23 12:46
Yeah , whats wrong with Fuji ? I think they can easily match your mini or action ……I wonder just what it is you use thats better …

And you probably only shoot in Auto and JPG
2022-12-23
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

johansenfoto Posted at 12-23 13:06
And you probably only shoot in Auto and JPG

So you cann D783A2FA-4CC0-4135-9A87-02263832D6FE.jpeg ot explain F964E9F5-E041-43F0-BD91-12C63EDF4B50.jpeg whats wrong or inferior about Fuji . You just said it because you have no idea what to say… 22678EFF-EE4B-4C44-BBF4-40989B555F79.jpeg whats wrong with jpegs
2022-12-23
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

Hallmark007 Posted at 12-23 13:51
So you cann[view_image]ot explain[view_image] whats wrong or inferior about Fuji . You just said it because you have no idea what to say…[view_image]whats wrong with jpegs

I use Nikon and only shoot in RAW because I want full control of what I capture.
2022-12-23
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

johansenfoto Posted at 12-23 17:48
I use Nikon and only shoot in RAW because I want full control of what I capture.

These are shot in medium format you will have noticed the GFX in the photo a much bigger file than your Nikon full format. You camera captures files its the photographer that captures the photographs. Ive seen so many badly controlled raw photos that if shot and produced in jpeg would have turned out so much better.
Also a badly composed raw image is no match for a well composed jpeg.

You still never answered how a Fuji camera is so inferior .
2022-12-24
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

Hallmark007 Posted at 12-24 00:36
These are shot in medium format you will have noticed the GFX in the photo a much bigger file than your Nikon full format. You camera captures files its the photographer that captures the photographs. Ive seen so many badly controlled raw photos that if shot and produced in jpeg would have turned out so much better.
Also a badly composed raw image is no match for a well composed jpeg.

That's true that it is the person behind the camera that takes/makes the image.

Just like to diss other brands, but good it was not Canon you use
2022-12-24
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Batteries are all charging for the big day
2022-12-24
Use props
StevoB
lvl.4
Slovakia

Bigplumbs Posted at 12-24 03:01
Batteries are all charging for the big day

Reasonable speech, I already have OA3 and GP 11 Full 100%.  One will be a timelapse, the other a video at the same time, from different angles... I'll see which one.  Santa (Grandfather Frost) will not escape us anymore.  Happy holidays EVERYONE ;)
2022-12-24
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

johansenfoto Posted at 12-24 02:30
That's true that it is the person behind the camera that takes/makes the image.

Just like to diss other brands, but good it was not Canon you use

OMG. I can’t believe you said that!! I have TWO Canons and six Sony’s and a load of lenses!!

I use all four at the same time for theatre stuff. The Sonys up in the balcony, left and right. They video without stopping. Then a Canon Centre stage on a tripod downstairs but that only does 30 minutes at a time, so it has to be restarted. The other Canon for quick clips, moving around the theatre.

Editing the 4 sets of footage is made even more tricky, balancing the colours in post!!

Never used a Nikon in my life!! Maybe I need 4 Nikons for Christmas, so the colour matches eh? ;)

Happy Christmas.

2022-12-24
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Iancraig10 Posted at 12-24 06:44
OMG. I can’t believe you said that!! I have TWO Canons and two Sony’s and a load of lenses!!

I use all four at the same time for theatre stuff. The Sonys up in the balcony, left and right. They video without stopping. Then a Canon Centre stage on a tripod downstairs but that only does 30 minutes so it has to be restarted. The other Canon for quick clips, moving around the theatre.

Get a couple of Osmo Actions they will be way better than those ancient cameras
2022-12-24
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

StevoB Posted at 12-24 03:57
Reasonable speech, I already have OA3 and GP 11 Full 100%.  One will be a timelapse, the other a video at the same time, from different angles... I'll see which one.  Santa (Grandfather Frost) will not escape us anymore.  Happy holidays EVERYONE ;)

Have a great Christmas Stevo & Kamen666.
2022-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules