Don't buy the Dragon Touch X10 10 inch Octa Core Tablet
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bach9112
New

United States

Don't but the Dragon Touch X10 10 inch Octa Core Tablet, Android 5.1 Lollipop for the Phantom 3. It will not work. DJI app GO will not allow live view from the camera. It will say, "No signal" from the camera. Thank heavens Amazon will refund purchases without question. I am buying a Google Nexus 9 Tablet per recommendation from DJI. Hopefully it will work OK.

I wish DJI would have search on the forum. It would eliminate a lot of duplication!!!!

2016-1-24
Use props
aburkefl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

I didn't realize the search function had disappeared, but you're absolutely correct.

Before you write off that tablet you bought, have you investigated security settings and also if you can turn "decode" on?

One of the gadgets I bought for my P3Pro is a Galaxy Tab S. Initially, it indicated the GO app was totally incompatible with my device. I used Security to override that and it works fine. Ultimately, I bought an iPad Mini and have been using that - bigger screen and more dependable video feed.

Art - N4PJ
Leesburg, FL
2016-1-24
Use props
Michael M
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1984898 ft
Canada

you can downlaod the apk directly
2016-1-24
Use props
aburkefl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

Flyin'Bryan Posted at 2016-1-24 20:24
No he isn't.. It's right up at the top of the screen... The  search function works just fine.

Thanks Bryan. I stand corrected - I totally missed that. There used to be a text-based "search" area where you could click. I absolutely missed when it changed from that to the search icon.

I tend to read just about every post. So I see multiple threads pretty easily/quickly.

Back when I used it more, the search function seemed to work funny - sometimes it returned what you expected and you got your answer. Other times it kind of left you hanging!
2016-1-25
Use props
Chicago Air Dro
lvl.2

United States

That a great tablet, however with the larger tablet you should think about getting a better bracket
The plastic one that comes with the controller shakes alot.
I have found this one works the best with bigger tablets even better then the metal inspire bracket

faadronedecals.com
2016-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules