Flight distance : 420062 ft
United States

2017-6-14
Use props
Panaceabeachbum
lvl.2
Flight distance : 871430 ft
United States

Looks safe, guessing none of the spectators have seen a clutch or torque converter come apart. My buddy has a nice scar on/thru his thigh from the days when Albany Track let people stand on the fences. Big block wrist pin at speed is a mf. That aside, love me some street racing
2017-6-14
Use props
Stooky
lvl.2
United States

Darwinism bro, survival of the fittest like if people wanna do stupid stuff let em... But yeah that style stuff is sketchy. ESPECIALLY since that dude in the mustang was struggling to do a burnout, second I would have lost it from all those hand on my car, and lastly whats up with the dude constantly lighting the rubber on fire
2017-6-14
Use props
Skelator
lvl.2
Flight distance : 420062 ft
United States

Stooky Posted at 2017-6-14 22:15
Darwinism bro, survival of the fittest like if people wanna do stupid stuff let em... But yeah that style stuff is sketchy. ESPECIALLY since that dude in the mustang was struggling to do a burnout, second I would have lost it from all those hand on my car, and lastly whats up with the dude constantly lighting the rubber on fire

he's lighting the prep or track bite on fire so that its hot when the mustang takes off. Hotter tires grip better on the road. However too much track bite and you turn the lane to slime.
2017-6-15
Use props
Stooky
lvl.2
United States

Yeah seemed to be a bit much, but hey to each their own
2017-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules