4870 84 2017-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JerryLaurence
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21988 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Mindy, I appreciate your response and that you are only repeating what you've been told by the DJI engineers. I, for one, continue to fly my I 2 with the stock propellors as advised. You and your colleagues must realise that many people are holding off purchasing the I2 because of these kinds of issues and that professional users around the world are crying out for better quality control and customer relations in order to restore their faith in DJI.
2017-9-15
Use props
allanart
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1050577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Well - what a surprise!
The last I heard from DJI on this on-going matter was on 11 September, when I was asked to "be patient", then today (5 October) I get a message from UPS informing me that a package is on its it way to me from DJI Europe! What can it be, is it the two props they omitted to replace back in June (I sent FOUR and DJI replaced only TWO) or is it something much better and more exciting?
Perhaps its a new type of propeller that fits properly - lets hope so!
Kind regards
Allan
2017-10-5
Use props
allanart
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1050577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

9-Oct - the suspense is over! The package arrived today containing FOUR MORE ill-fitting propellers to add to my collection. DJI seem to think that I have waited since 23 May for this.
I must have almost as many ill-fitting propellers as DJI themselves!

THE END!
Allan

2017-10-9
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

allanart Posted at 2017-10-9 09:08
9-Oct - the suspense is over! The package arrived today containing FOUR MORE ill-fitting propellers to add to my collection. DJI seem to think that I have waited since 23 May for this.
I must have almost as many ill-fitting propellers as DJI themselves!

Sad, but I don't think they'll address this issue.  Time to get out the CA Medium glue and run a bead on the underside those things or do the vinyl gasket thing.
2017-10-9
Use props
Fortnight
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5403383 ft
  • >>>
United States

I gave up and bought 10 sets of props to get 2 good sets.
2017-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules