Warning message before take of
723 5 2017-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andicot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1137044 ft
Italy

Yesterday i received warning message about compass as soon as the controller is connected to the drone.Where can i retrieve the log with this warnings?
2017-6-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/    Just go to link and follow instructions. Was the warning to calibrate or move to another location?
2017-6-15
Use props
Andicot
lvl.2
Italy

I try to upload the log but i don't see the warning why the log start from Starting Motors but the warnig is before just between the connection of the remote to the drone.
Some like redundancy compass
2017-6-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Andicot Posted at 2017-6-15 07:56
I try to upload the log but i don't see the warning why the log start from Starting Motors but the warnig is before just between the connection of the remote to the drone.

If it said redundancy, it just means your compass is switching to other compass most likely because of interference.
If this happens it's best to move location and just do start up again, you also mention connection from RC to aircraft, you should always start up RC first then AIRCRAFT, and when shutting down opposite way.
You may have done it that way if you did just ignore what I said.

Also did you check flight in your app, and also warnings in your app. In the flight log have you checked csv file.
2017-6-15
Use props
Flybee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Sweden

Andicot Posted at 2017-6-15 07:56

Have you checked your App logs? Go to general settings, find the "warnings" press the arrow and then chose the date in question.  (I'm on IoS, i.e. don't know if this exists on the Android version.)

Happy flying
2017-6-15
Use props
Andicot
lvl.2
Italy

I check the App logs but the warning of redundancy compass is not in the log.
2017-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules