Spark Controller - which usb leads ?
36505 123 2017-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_NCXRokNslVsT
lvl.3
Flight distance : 163619 ft
United States

Recieved a reply from DJI support, after my case was escalated up to tier II.
All they said was my S4 was not on the supported list, so they will not support me.
Contact them again, if I get a supported phone !!
i let them know all the information, in my first contact !!
2018-11-22
Use props
White Ox
lvl.3
Flight distance : 98281 ft

United States

Spoiled now that you've gotten it to work somewhat properly with your freed-up S4, huh? lol

Wait till you try it on a properly functioning tablet - you'll be so spoiled that you won't wanna fly it on a phone again. I know I am. haha.

2018-11-22
Use props
djiuser_NCXRokNslVsT
lvl.3
United States

I realized one of my properties is in the NFZ, due to it's proximity to a local airport. So I called the arport controller. He told me I'm fine to fly it. That my drone would not be at an altitude to be of any problem. That i don't need to call them whenever I want to fly it. If I go right near the runway, then i need to speak with them. Yeah, I was worried because there area a lot of NFZ areas in many of the places I would fly. I will check with other areas before I do it.
2018-11-23
Use props
djiuser_NCXRokNslVsT
lvl.3
United States

Ok, did some flying today, with the spare S4.
No latency issues to speak of. Found the issue with screen latency and parts of screen not reslving / black are due to break up of WiFi signal when the Drone is too close to the RC or S4. Apparently, when they are very close, a couple of feet, it has those issues. As soon as I get some distance between, even 20' the video feed is fine. Then had some real fun. Bye, Bye Beginer mode... hello sport mode...WOW =- WOW -WOW. That little baby can move. So, still no cabeling success. However it flys fine with the S4. Still want to resolve the cabeling issues, though.
2018-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules