Worst service and repair ever done
1837 16 2017-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans27185e09
lvl.2
Flight distance : 30253 ft
Sweden

Worst service ever. My dealer helped me sending my aircraft for repair. Finally after 5 weeks got it back. Without all the spareparts and accessories that came in the box. No USB for update, gimbal vibration dampers gone, my extra props gone. And the worst thing ever is that before this repair the camera was actually working, atleast in prores... they switched the main unit, and now I have all these error codes and no image at all. Don't you check if everything is working before sending it back DJI? The mechanics of a car usally check if the car starts before calling the customer telling him its fixed. Whats up with this? I've paid 8000 USD for this equipment. I need it to function properly.
2017-6-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I sympathize with your situation and sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience. Local repair team will definitely test the drone to make sure everything works fine. Would you please provide me your case number? I will look into what happened and get you an update.
Would you please post the error code in DJI Go APP for further analysis?
2017-6-16
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Please respond to Mindy's inquiries at your earliest convenience.
2017-6-16
Use props
picasso1337
lvl.2
Sweden

Here you have a video after its been "repaired". I've manually unfocused the background with the camera so you can see what the problem is. This is unacceptable, cannot deliver this to customers... at all. DJI, how can we solve this? You've switched out the main controller unit. I really need this thing to work.

2017-6-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

picasso1337 Posted at 2017-6-24 16:21
Here you have a video after its been "repaired". I've manually unfocused the background with the camera so you can see what the problem is. This is unacceptable, cannot deliver this to customers... at all. DJI, how can we solve this? You've switched out the main controller unit. I really need this thing to work.

You mean there are many horizontal lines when unfocused, may I have the original footage and case number? Or you can change the ''Anti-flicker'', try ''auto, 50hz, 60Hz'' to see if there is any improvement.
anti flicker.png
2017-6-25
Use props
picasso1337
lvl.2
Sweden

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-25 23:55
You mean there are many horizontal lines when unfocused, may I have the original footage and case number? Or you can change the ''Anti-flicker'', try ''auto, 50hz, 60Hz'' to see if there is any improvement.

How do I send the original file? I have also tried auto on anti-flicker, but its still there. My case number is: "CAS-634498-H1W1H2". Is this a sensor error? I've had many different cameras, but never had this problem. Doesnt matter what I do, its still there.
2017-6-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

picasso1337 Posted at 2017-6-26 05:28
How do I send the original file? I have also tried auto on anti-flicker, but its still there. My case number is: "CAS-634498-H1W1H2". Is this a sensor error? I've had many different cameras, but never had this problem. Doesnt matter what I do, its still there.

Original footage locates in SD card. Please export to us. How's the footage after focusing? Is there horizontal line?
2017-6-27
Use props
picasso1337
lvl.2
Sweden

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-27 01:25
Original footage locates in SD card. Please export to us. How's the footage after focusing? Is there horizontal line?

I meant, where do I upload it? The youtube video is uploaded in  original (non edited footage). As I wrote above the video "Here you have a video after its been "repaired". I've manually unfocused the background with the camera so you can see what the problem is." I've unfocused it (while filming) so the problem will be more visible, its still there when in focus. Doesnt matter what I do.
2017-6-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

picasso1337 Posted at 2017-6-28 04:36
I meant, where do I upload it? The youtube video is uploaded in  original (non edited footage). As I wrote above the video "Here you have a video after its been "repaired". I've manually unfocused the background with the camera so you can see what the problem is." I've unfocused it (while filming) so the problem will be more visible, its still there when in focus. Doesnt matter what I do.

I mean the footage you uploaded in Youtube cannot be downloaded for further analysis, could you please upload it in Gropbox or Google driver (unfocused and focused video)? Our engineer is able to analyze and help you out as soon as possible, appreciate your time and cooperation very much.
2017-6-28
Use props
picasso1337
lvl.2
Sweden

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-28 22:29
I mean the footage you uploaded in Youtube cannot be downloaded for further analysis, could you please upload it in Gropbox or Google driver (unfocused and focused video)? Our engineer is able to analyze and help you out as soon as possible, appreciate your time and cooperation very much.

So, here I have the link to three videos. Two of them are at sunset, and one at the afternoon. I know the first thing you will think of is "is the ISO set to a low?" Yes its set to 100, tried different anti-flicker settings, tried all of the modes, even the auto - same result. The horizontal lines aren't that visible at day, but you can still see horrible artifacts. I've noticed its not only horizontal lines, its also like some sort of pulse returning along with the lines continuesly. You can also see the picture can't hold itself together, pieces of the frame is moving around when I move the aircraft or the camera.

I really need help, urgent.

Here is the link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/f ... RXRvRXM?usp=sharing
2017-7-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

picasso1337 Posted at 2017-7-3 15:44
So, here I have the link to three videos. Two of them are at sunset, and one at the afternoon. I know the first thing you will think of is "is the ISO set to a low?" Yes its set to 100, tried different anti-flicker settings, tried all of the modes, even the auto - same result. The horizontal lines aren't that visible at day, but you can still see horrible artifacts. I've noticed its not only horizontal lines, its also like some sort of pulse returning along with the lines continuesly. You can also see the picture can't hold itself together, pieces of the frame is moving around when I move the aircraft or the camera.

I really need help, urgent.

Do you run the latest firmware? If so, the video is not normal, I'm afraid the drone and the camera will still need to be sent back to evaluate and repair.
I know you will be very angry about this, I cannot express how sorry I am, we will take good care of it and expedite the whole repair process.
2017-7-4
Use props
picasso1337
lvl.2
Sweden

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-4 02:14
Do you run the latest firmware? If so, the video is not normal, I'm afraid the drone and the camera will still need to be sent back to evaluate and repair.
I know you will be very angry about this, I cannot express how sorry I am, we will take good care of it and expedite the whole repair process.

I handed the aircraft and camera over to my dealer, they will send it back to you for analysis. Appreciate the help so far, I'll cross my fingers and wait.

Thanks in advance
2017-7-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

picasso1337 Posted at 2017-7-5 02:03
I handed the aircraft and camera over to my dealer, they will send it back to you for analysis. Appreciate the help so far, I'll cross my fingers and wait.

Thanks in advance

Thank you, we will take good care of it when it arrives and expedite the repair process.
2017-7-5
Use props
picasso1337
lvl.2
Sweden

Thank you DJI!

Now everything is working as it should, and I'm very happy. This means I wont complain anymore ;) I just have a couple of questions which I've sent you on PM. Please responds as soon as possible for the last questions.

You did a great job,
Thanks again!
2017-7-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

picasso1337 Posted at 2017-7-29 05:29
Thank you DJI!

Now everything is working as it should, and I'm very happy. This means I wont complain anymore ;) I just have a couple of questions which I've sent you on PM. Please responds as soon as possible for the last questions.

Glad to hear that , hope you can enjoy the drone, what questions do you want to ask? You can also post here , we all would like to help you.
2017-7-30
Use props
picasso1337
lvl.2
Sweden

I will write you a PM.

Thanks
2017-7-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator