Does DJI cover France for refresh/repair policy ?
677 4 2017-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RCNJ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 114665 ft
France

Thinking of getting the refresh/repair policy but being in France just wondered if I would have to send international for any fix or is there somewhere here that can be sent to ?
I see quite a few posts re errors or delays when using this option so just wondering if you have repair center here or not....
2017-6-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It does but you need to purchase within 48 hours of activating, otherwise you have to go through a series of video updates in order to obtain it. And yes for peace of mind it's worth it.
2017-6-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

RCNJ, please select the correct flag to purchase DJI Care Refresh. The aircraft in France, or most countries in Europe will be covered by Netherlands, which means if your drone is crashed in the future, it needs to be sent in DJI official Repair Center in Netherlands for warranty, so does the DJI Care Refresh.
Netherlands.png
2017-6-15
Use props
RCNJ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 114665 ft
France

Thanks Mindy, appreciated....i've had my mavic for about a week, i'm very careful with it and is as new, but thinking about getting the cover, I have no probs sending in any footage or pics as like i say its 5 days old and without any issue/crash as yet I read about peace of mind having the cover which is great but I also see that I "could" get one back with more motor hours/use different craft etc...is this true ?
PS why not germany ?
2017-6-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

RCNJ Posted at 2017-6-15 22:37
Thanks Mindy, appreciated....i've had my mavic for about a week, i'm very careful with it and is as new, but thinking about getting the cover, I have no probs sending in any footage or pics as like i say its 5 days old and without any issue/crash as yet  I read about peace of mind having the cover which is great but I also see that I "could" get one back with more motor hours/use different craft etc...is this true ?
PS why not germany ?

You may need to take DJI Care Video Verification to prove your drone is in good condition because it has been activated over 48 hours, then send the link to djicare@dji.com to extend the time to purchase DJI Care Refresh. Please learn more about the video: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload
If your drone is crashed in the future, a small additional charge offers up to two replacement units, either a replacement unit is in new or as-new condition in terms of performance and reliability.
Germany Repair center covers other countries on the west. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
2017-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules