Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

chevol Posted at 2017-7-6 04:45
Hey guys, quick update. My drone will be delivered today. The whole process was horrible and I am far from pleased. I could NEVER get DJI to look at the flight logs, no matter how hard I pushed. They had issues refunding the $79 I paid before I sent my Mavic in for repair. So they would not look at the Flight Logs, I know it sounds strange but that's just what they did. My only option was the $79 repair which ate at my 2 times repair from Care Refresh. I am on the fence on weather this is a good deal, I honestly would be better off with State Farm PAAS policy and I do plan on getting that as soon as my drone arrives. I am worried as there was smoke and burning coming out the main body of my drone but yet there were no parts replaced in that area. So I am sitting here waiting for UPS and hoping that the drone is indeed functional and in full working condition. You can see how DJI handles this thread, even DJI Mindy just vanished and never followed up, this is the level of service you can expect with DJI. Just pray your drone never gets damaged or malfunctions, because DJI support is one of the WORST in the business! DJI Mindy, if you read this, you need to get fired or at least spoken to. You were in no way helpful and are just plain incompetent and useless to this forum, you could have easily given me some assistance with my case and failed to. DJI is garbage and a laughable company, we all need to have second thoughts about giving them anymore of our money.

A couple of things you first made the mistake in sending your drone for care refresh, it seems that there is no lateral thinking at repair service and they only have tunnel vision and there whole jobsworth attitude is far from acceptable, and this is something dji must change.
Also your header CRASHED I HAVE CARE REFRESH didn't help you as I suppose moderators here probably kept away from the thread thinking you were sorted.
So some of the blame lies with yourself, not much but some.
Regarding dji Mindy calling for her to be fired is borderline ridiculous, I think anyone around here would say she has been really helpful, how much influence or power mods have is not really known ,

This is mostly a cock up with dji policy for not being able to go outside their comfort zone to support customers, I would say rather than calling for her to be fired, look at customer service and see if you can find out how they got it so wrong.
2017-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules