1018 1 2017-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tiho
lvl.2
Flight distance : 227274 ft
Croatia

phantom 3 standard
So after crash i got broken small roll gimbal pcb, this part is not the same as mine (left side picture) and seller says its for standard....dron was in flying condition and video & telemety in working order with twiching gimbal roll movement.
i changed that small gimal pcb and now drone works only 1-3 minuts after cold start and then lose all video and telemety with error remote signal is weak, and remote is solid red after that. I put it in freezer, and manage to finish IMU calibration, but as sooon drone gets warmer video and telemetry is gone, remote solid red.
I cant downgrade software or upgrade or force reflash,,, always end with long continuus beep and red ligt on gimbal...

20170613_175926 (Custom).jpg
20170613_180011 (Custom).jpg

2017-6-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Tiho, we're sorry to hear about your crash, looks like your repair is flawed. To ensure the safety and performance, we'd recommend you to send it in for evaluation and get it repaired by engineers. Besides, unauthorized modification will avoid the warranty, for details, please visit: http://www.dji.com/service/policy
2017-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules