Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
phantom 4 pro + rc problem solved?
759 2 2017-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Superbaso
lvl.3
  • >>>
Switzerland

Hi, i would like to buy a phantom 4 pro plus but i would like to know if the problems with the lagging/freezing integrated screen are risolved with last firmware. Thanks
2017-6-15
Use props
Dobmatt
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

We really don't know if this issue is common to a majority of P4P+ version,  or perhaps just a few really bad apples is suffering poor video transmission and freezing app. Apparently build-in Android OS and display hardware is not as robust and reliable as many external devices. Mine is working fine after recent FW upgrade, although I don't challenge world distance records.  You may be lucky as well, who knows. If in doubt,  P4P version and external iPad Air 2 should give you more stable combination.
2017-6-16
Use props
racer888
lvl.3
Flight distance : 99970 ft
United States

I have also noticed after the recent update that my P4P+ screen has a few glitches in the video feed while filming the last few projects. With the AC at approx. 200 feet above a house yesterday and panning the get film of the view the screen shows a choppy feed and every now and then the feed scrambles for a fraction of a second then recovers. I had a good connection with approx. 12 satellites in a remote area with no interference and had good VLOS . The actual video recorded to the SD card was fine and very smooth so the problem was with the live feed from AC to remote. Hope they provide a fix for this soon as I am trusting that the problem is with the feed and the videos on the card will be fine. I am doing a commercial shoot every other day and it would not be profitable if I had to go back out and re shoot if some of these "glitches" show up on the videos.
2017-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules