1002 3 2017-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skypicturesbulg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5241939 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

After last update to 800, I have an issue with the gimbal so when I fly around a point of interest mean I  fly in a circle around a point of interest whithout using intelignt mode just in normal mode and when I start to tilt the camera gimbal using a left dial and in the moment when I stop the tilt but continue to fly in circle the gimbal shakes for a moment. Before to sugest me to recalibrate and etc want to say that I am a professional and use the mavic in some special assignements  and I did recalibrating all sensors, gimbal imu, compas changed all mavic settings all gimbal settings, downgraded to 600 but have the same problem and just did all I can do using dji go. The problem disapiers if I fly in a sport mode or inteligent point of interest mode. I am attaching a link to download a simple footage : https://we.tl/QmQSOjDDJQ  
The drone never been crashed or hard landing always I catch and start it by hand, and always use gimbal lock and cover when I transport it . I am not sure if the update caused it but in fact it happens just after the update to 800. If someone have any expireince of a case like that will be interesting for me and any ideas are welcome :-)

2017-6-16
Use props
pllphoto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8903051 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the same problem!! It is non-existent in sport mode. Now I have to fly in sport mode for my weddings and gigs. *Sigh* In P-GPS mode, the Mavic will jerk everytime you tilt the camera. I've tried to set every setting possible and it will still do it.
2017-8-5
Use props
petaqui
New
Flight distance : 143251 ft
Spain

I have the same problem, but doesn't matter the mode... Happenned to me while in normal flight mode, sport and fixed wing. It's quite weird :S
2017-8-14
Use props
Tango_B
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2891473 ft
Australia

I'm still using Firmware .700, however have you guys tried lowering the Brake and Attitude settings under Main Controller Settings --> Advanced Settings --> Sensitivity? Maybe try dropping the figures by around 20 points, see if that makes a difference.  If it happens on Cinematic Mode, perhaps slightly adjust the CInematic Mode Gain setting too, I have found that most settings that are changed, are reset back to default after a firmware update, so heads up. Maybe check the bands attached to the gimbal to eliminate that too.
2017-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules