Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I've might have f#cked up - order issue
833 4 2017-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdf067ea8
lvl.1
Sweden

I was foolish enough to ask if I could have some of my stuff I ordered removed and refunded, but i've now changed my mind AGAIN, I sent them another message telling them to ignore the first, but will they read it in time? I'm not even sure if they would have allow my refund anyway, but not interested in taking the risk. 0460148895948 is the order number, can someone make help me and make sure that they don't make and changes Thanks in advance!
2017-6-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Just checked your order, we haven't refund anything yet. Did you send emails to onlinesales@dji.com? May I have your ticket number so I can look into it?
2017-6-16
Use props
fansdf067ea8
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-6-16 20:22
Just checked your order, we haven't refund anything yet. Did you send emails to ? May I have your ticket number so I can look into it?

I sent it to sales@dji.com and only like 20 minutes ago, not sure what you mean with ticket number, I'm just a bit unsure of how long it will take them to read my second email once they've read the first one.
2017-6-16
Use props
fansdf067ea8
lvl.1
Sweden

I'm sorry for being bad at explaining and I am also sorry for my first post, didn't really think to correct my English. So I basically sent an email to sales@dji.com asking them to remove some of my items that i've purchased, I only asked to remove certain items that haven't been shipped yet, but I once again changed my mind (cuz I'm just another idiot not thinking before  I act.) So another email was sent asking them to ignore the first one. So what I am concerned about is whether there is a chance that they might actually change my order (if it's even possible as I said before), do I have anything to worry about? I'd like to keep my order the way it is.

Thanks in advance and sorry for wasting your time

2017-6-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fansdf067ea8 Posted at 2017-6-17 03:12
I'm sorry for being bad at explaining and I am also sorry for my first post, didn't really think to correct my English. So I basically sent an email to sales@dji.com asking them to remove some of my items that i've purchased, I only asked to remove certain items that haven't been shipped yet, but I once again changed my mind (cuz I'm just another idiot not thinking before  I act.) So another email was sent asking them to ignore the first one. So what I am concerned about is whether there is a chance that they might actually change my order (if it's even possible as I said before), do I have anything to worry about? I'd like to keep my order the way it is.

Thanks in advance and sorry for wasting your time

it's ok ,we won't change your order, since you should send email to onlinesales@dji.com to refund the order. Your email has been sent to a wrong email box. If you are worried about it, please send an email to onlinesale@dji.com, ask them to confirm it.
2017-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules