Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Controller can't connect -- how to use?
7090 7 2017-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans622a41dc
lvl.1
United States

I'm confused about how the controller connects to the Spark and phone, I've spent two hours on this and can't get it to work.All the documentation and videos either skip that step, or mention (presumably obvious) things in passing.

I can (after much hassle and reading these forums) connect to the Spark with the dji go app, on the spark-xxxx network.

Then I try pairing the controller and Spark using the Quickstart guide instructions (just one incomplete sentence...too little information!) and I always get an Authenication problem. And after that I can't reconnect to the spark again since its wifi network no longer appears. So I have to hold down the battery button for 10 seconds to reset that.

I can only connect to the Spark, never the controller. Where are the directions for that? It's very confusing.

2017-6-17
Use props
Dom
lvl.2
France

I don't have received my spark bundle yet but I watched this video and I think you will find the answer.
You can skip directly to 4'40" people f you wish.
Please let me know how it worked for you.

2017-6-17
Use props
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

The controller has a password on the back too!!!
2017-6-17
Use props
fans622a41dc
lvl.1
United States

Dom Posted at 2017-6-17 02:14
I don't have received my spark bundle yet but I watched this video and I think you will find the answer.
You can skip directly to 4'40" people f you wish.
Please let me know how it worked for you.

Thanks for the link, that's a great and clear video! This answers most of the questions, and it worked now.
2017-6-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Very glad to know you managed to link remote to the aircraft finally, hope you have nice time on flying.
Here is the tutorial for your reference if needed.
2017-6-18
Use props
holawhatsup
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21286 ft
United States

I'm having some of the same issues, I'm not sure why the Spark will not connect to the RC! Sometimes it will connect, and then disconnect directly afterwords. Occasionally it will connect, and then disconnect as soon as the drone takes off!

Any help would be much appreciated.
2017-6-19
Use props
fans95dbad92
New
United States

holawhatsup Posted at 2017-6-19 05:52
I'm having some of the same issues, I'm not sure why the Spark will not connect to the RC! Sometimes it will connect, and then disconnect directly afterwords. Occasionally it will connect, and then disconnect as soon as the drone takes off!

Any help would be much appreciated.

I cannot scan the code on the Spark with my iPhone  and am stuck. What other alternative is there to get my wifi to recognize the Spark.
2017-6-19
Use props
Bernal
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1143251 ft
  • >>>
Mexico

If you got the combo. You need to connect to the wifi of the crontroler first. Or reset the wifi of the drone to link to the phone.
2017-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules