Mobile device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected.
76830 367 2017-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_jpmR23KWhtaU
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Cougar1 Posted at 2017-6-17 17:33
Probably telling you that the iPad 3 (same as iPad2) is not able to cope with the load. Upgrade device to at least a Mini4 if you like to stay with the small iPad.

If you have just updated your firmware as I have on my mini 2 uninstall the app from your iPad and reinstall. That solved it fir me.
2021-6-17
Use props
djiuser_jpmR23KWhtaU
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Cougar1 Posted at 2017-6-19 08:03
Sorry mate, the fact that you have free storage space on the iPad does not make it any more powerful.
The Go4 in conjunction with the Inspire 2 needs more power to run smoothly, Mini 2 & 3 is not a good fit for the I2, need an Mini 4 or better to be smooth.

I am using 5th generation IPad and have had no problems running GS Pro etc on my Inspire and the Fly app for my mini 2. Only had CPU problem after updating the firmware on my mini 2. Uninstalling the app and reinstalling solved the problem.
2021-6-17
Use props
djiuser_jpmR23KWhtaU
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Blackwood Posted at 2017-7-10 11:48
So basically you are saying that this new "feature" is detecting a problem that already existed.{:4_177:}
Sorry but that a bunch of bull.   I've flown in much hotter temps before this update and never had flight or video transmission problems due to my iPad overheating.  My iPad always stayed cool until this last update.  This morning I had a short flight in 75° degree weather while standing in the shade.  My iPad was ice cold from my truck AC when I started and was in a hood.  Within 5 minutes, I was getting the warning and losing video transmission with the Inspire hovering 20 feet over my head.
Maybe you guys should stick to building a flight control software that works instead of packing full of crap like a video editor that no one uses.

Needs a reinstall of app software. Once connected to craft with new firmware it will communicate appropriate data and all should be well. That’s what I did and all working fine.
2021-6-17
Use props
djiuser_jpmR23KWhtaU
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-20 00:03
Sorry for the trouble caused, our engineers are working on it, and the new version APP will be released very soon, appreciate your patience.

Reinstall app and the problem is gone. Worked for me.
2021-6-17
Use props
djiuser_HcYizT6mHAcq
New
Flight distance : 92428 ft
Zimbabwe

RichJ53 Posted at 2017-6-17 21:48
Hi
Like cougar said, it sounds like you need more power
I am running the iPad mini 4 128 gig memory and Wi-Fi / cellular version. No issues with any of my DJI drone including the I2

Hi Rich. I am also using mini4 WiFi/cellular and 128Gb solely for flying, so there are no other downloaded apps etc other than stock. I keep getting the same CPU error on my iPad mini? Also using my iPhone 7+ 512Gb phone with same errors. Surely it cant be the devices that are having the same issue? Maybe it's an iOS14 issue?
Latest firmware on my MA2, controller and DJI app on both devices. Also refreshed the firmware on the aircraft as seen on another post and made no difference.
Using both devices with airplane mode on and fully charged etc. As I've been trawling through the www to get an answer, so I have made as many tweaks as possible and still get the error.

Also seem to be experiencing signal issues between controller and aircraft when flying, sometimes signal.lost and aircraft set to RTH when that happens just in case!
My MA2 is 70 days old and never crashed etc, so I am a bit confused by the whole thing at the moment.
2021-7-5
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_HcYizT6mHAcq Posted at 7-5 01:13
Hi Rich. I am also using mini4 WiFi/cellular and 128Gb solely for flying, so there are no other downloaded apps etc other than stock. I keep getting the same CPU error on my iPad mini? Also using my iPhone 7+ 512Gb phone with same errors. Surely it cant be the devices that are having the same issue? Maybe it's an iOS14 issue?
Latest firmware on my MA2, controller and DJI app on both devices. Also refreshed the firmware on the aircraft as seen on another post and made no difference.
Using both devices with airplane mode on and fully charged etc. As I've been trawling through the www to get an answer, so I have made as many tweaks as possible and still get the error.

Hi
I don't get on the forums much these days. In my opinion the latest DJI App is checking your iPad performance and if it slows down, the App will put up these errors. I don't think it is your devices and probably DJI is requiring more powerful devices to run their software. I sure wish they would streamline the DJI Go App!  In the old days it did not have so many drones to configure and the App worked great on a less powerful device.  

The signal connection to the drone is a different issue and not related (IMO)  Rebind (connect) your radio and drone in a clean environment  away from all other WiFi routers etc.  Sometimes it just needs to be reconnected for a good bind between the radio and drone.

Rich
2021-7-12
Use props
Ron.K
New

United States

Welcome to the WORLD OF APPLE.  This would be due to OS updates and firmware updates due to OS changes. This is their main objective. Its purpose is to get us to NEED to update our device$$$. This is how their stock does so well.  Does the app run on any windows devices? (I'm not familiar with the PC tablets)
2023-7-31
Use props
AlisaJ21
lvl.2

India

I looked for this on various websites including youtube and solved it using to iOS does not provide a direct way for users to manually clear the RAM like you might find on some other operating systems. However, iOS is designed to manage memory efficiently, and the system should handle RAM management automatically.

That being said, if you are experiencing performance issues or want to refresh your device's memory, you can try the following steps:
1. Restart Your iPhone:-
  -Hold down the side (or power) button until the "slide to power off" slider appears.
  -Release the side button, then drag the slider to turn off your iPhone.
  -After your iPhone turns off, hold down the side button again until you see the Apple logo.

This process effectively clears the RAM as part of the restart.

2. Close Background Apps:-
    While iOS generally manages background apps well, you can manually close them if needed:-
  -On iPhone 13/14, swipe up from the bottom edge and pause slightly in the middle of the screen to
   reveal the App Switcher.
  -Swipe left or right to find the app you want to close.
  -Swipe the app's preview upward to close it.

Remember, manually closing apps is not necessary for normal day-to-day operation on iOS, as the system is designed to manage background tasks efficiently.

If you're experiencing persistent performance issues, you may want to check for software updates, as Apple regularly releases updates to address bugs and improve system performance. Follow instruction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlOmkRvMlpk&ab_channel=TheGeekPage

1-23 02:54
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules