Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mobile device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected.
76102 367 2017-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
A-A-Ron
lvl.1
Flight distance : 453652 ft
United States

Any updates to this CPU Fully loaded issue?? Had a job today where I was unable to use my Inspire 2 because of this "new" issue. Luckily, I had a P4P on hand to get the job done. And as probably already mentioned, DJI, this has only become a problem via updating the App/Firmware...
2017-8-7
Use props
LevitatedMedia
lvl.2
Flight distance : 106404 ft
United States

A-A-Ron Posted at 2017-8-7 15:05
Any updates to this CPU Fully loaded issue?? Had a job today where I was unable to use my Inspire 2 because of this "new" issue. Luckily, I had a P4P on hand to get the job done. And as probably already mentioned, DJI, this has only become a problem via updating the App/Firmware...

According to DJI Mindy, it's "Coming Soon™".
2017-8-7
Use props
fansb5c4095c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 366348 ft
United States

Cmon DJI! This is getting old. I have about 1800 dollars sitting in my closet because of this issue. This is getting old and at some point we may need to seek legal representation. I cannot use the product in the manner in which you sold it to me. Bit of a bait and switch?
2017-8-9
Use props
JMatic
lvl.1
Croatia

Erased and reinstalled latest dji go 4 on my ipad mini 4 and the problem is gone. So far.
2017-8-10
Use props
fansb5c4095c
lvl.1
United States

JMatic Posted at 2017-8-10 10:43
Erased and reinstalled latest dji go 4 on my ipad mini 4 and the problem is gone. So far.

I factory reset my ipad and same problem as soon as the ipad heats up. Seems to kick in when device gets warm. CPU throttling maybe due to running at 100 percent for too long.
2017-8-10
Use props
kamikaze808
lvl.1
Flight distance : 871184 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm getting the same error message too, iPad mini 4 128g with phantom 4 pro. this didn't happen before only after updates.
2017-8-10
Use props
fansb5c4095c
lvl.1
United States

kamikaze808 Posted at 2017-8-10 17:49
I'm getting the same error message too, iPad mini 4 128g with phantom 4 pro. this didn't happen before only after updates.

DJI Broke the app and they are now dragging their feet on fixing it. Worst customer service I have seen since sprint mobile phones. This company literally doesn't care about their customers.
2017-8-10
Use props
Markatos
lvl.1
Flight distance : 284567 ft
United States

DJI.....you need to fix this. I've had my p3 pro ever since it came out. Now after the recent update your users are getting this error.
2017-8-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansb5c4095c Posted at 2017-8-10 19:16
DJI Broke the app and they are now dragging their feet on fixing it. Worst customer service I have seen since sprint mobile phones. This company literally doesn't care about their customers.

The issue has been much improved in the latest DJI Go 4 V4.1.5 , what is your APP version?
2017-8-11
Use props
A-A-Ron
lvl.1
United States

I am happy to report that after this last update to the app, it appears to be working. I just completed a test flight with my Inspire 2, and everything works the way it is supposed to be working.
2017-8-11
Use props
paraviz02
lvl.3

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-11 02:12
The issue has been much improved in the latest DJI Go 4 V4.1.5 , what is your APP version?

Mindy, my performance with v4.1.5 on an iPad mini 4 is still struggling.

First bit of flight goes great, then (I'm guessing when the unit starts to get hot) everything goes bad. Video quality on iPad display is not sharp like it usually is, and then it starts going black and cutting out.

Any thoughts?

I know you guys have your hands full with people discussing the issues they are having with recent updates ... Hang in there, thanks again for your help.
2017-8-11
Use props
fans7b11ccab
lvl.2
Flight distance : 198432 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-23 04:46
Hi guys, I have feedbacked this issue to our engineer, just to clarify, the DJI Go 4 you installed are all latest version V4.1.2, right? And what's your iOS version? Does Android device has this problem? Anyone had tried Android?

I have been using my dedicated Ipad mini with my P3P for 2 years without a problem. I updated the AC to 1.11.20. RC to 1.9.2 and Go App to 3.1.13, all without a problem. First time I flew, I get a message "Mobil device fully loaded" and a partial green screen in the camera view. I tried another Ipad Mini. Same problem. I tried my Iphone 7plus, and had no problem. Looking at the forums, it seems i'm not the only person. Any word on DJI fixing this problem? At this point, I really don't want to, and should not have to, upgrade my device. Most of what I have read points to the Go App.
2017-8-11
Use props
Blackwood
lvl.4

United States

I thought the problem was fixed, but it came back yesterday morning on a job.  Luckily, the drone was just a secondary camera so I was able to go ahead and land without ruining the shoot.
2017-8-11
Use props
paraviz02
lvl.3

United States

fansb5c4095c Posted at 2017-8-10 19:16

I would imagine CrystalSky is able to perform without the CPU issues we are having on our iOS devices. (It would really surprise me if their app had trouble with a DJI-created device.)

Considering the fact that I purchased an iPad mini 4 specifically for the Inspire 2, since the CrystalSky was not yet released, I'd seriously consider buying the CrystalSky if DJI would give a 20% credit to the cost of their device for all the troubles I've had in the past 6 weeks. It has been discouraging at best.

It makes me sad that the CrystalSky actually became available right after I spent $500 and purchased iPad mini 4.

But it makes me even more sad that DJI is really pushing the limits of a mobile device or tablet that has no issues with any other app. I just want my thousands of dollars worth of hardware to work as advertised.

In addition to the terrible app performance on iPad mini 4, we aren't able to take acceptable video or even have reliable flight performance for over a month.

Back in June, we used to be able to fly and it was an excellent experience from start to finish. Now, it is utterly disappointing from take off, and I'm confused how we purchased something that was so amazing -- only to have it turn into an unusable brick.

I am very confident that this is a combined result of both recent firmware upgrades and app updates. Hoping DJI can get this squared away, or at least let us downgrade to a usable firmware -- ASAP. I cannot use this aircraft for anything legit.

It is actually quite embarrassing now -- I have to give a disclaimer to prior to demonstrating the DJI technology to anyone, so that when the results are subsatisfactory, at least they know who is at fault. (Can't say that makes good marketing/business for DJI, but I'm not going to take responsibility for the poor performance.)
2017-8-12
Use props
LevitatedMedia
lvl.2
Flight distance : 106404 ft
United States

paraviz02 Posted at 2017-8-12 13:21
I would imagine CrystalSky is able to perform without the CPU issues we are having on our iOS devices. (It would really surprise me if their app had trouble with a DJI-created device.)

Considering the fact that I purchased an iPad mini 4 specifically for the Inspire 2, since the CrystalSky was not yet released, I'd seriously consider buying the CrystalSky if DJI would give a 20% credit to the cost of their device for all the troubles I've had in the past 6 weeks. It has been discouraging at best.

I completely agree, absolutely embarrassing. Did a shoot today with a few motorcycle stunt riders, one of their teammates wanted to see it from my view...was disappointed when the CPU warning came on while standing in the shade, during a breeze with ambient temps at about 70*...

I don't know if I would go as far as jumping on a Crystal Sky, they're too new for me to feel comfortable with all the reason issues they've been having. What bothers me some is that DJI has pushed a fix for the Go 4 application but has since left us users with the Go (for Inspire 1) users in the dark? Why?

I bought a $2,000.00 mistake at this point, I could've ran with a Typhoon at this rate...
2017-8-12
Use props
A-A-Ron
lvl.1
United States

LevitatedMedia Posted at 2017-8-12 19:47
I completely agree, absolutely embarrassing. Did a shoot today with a few motorcycle stunt riders, one of their teammates wanted to see it from my view...was disappointed when the CPU warning came on while standing in the shade, during a breeze with ambient temps at about 70*...

I don't know if I would go as far as jumping on a Crystal Sky, they're too new for me to feel comfortable with all the reason issues they've been having. What bothers me some is that DJI has pushed a fix for the Go 4 application but has since left us users with the Go (for Inspire 1) users in the dark? Why?

It was equally embarrassing to me when I had my client over my shoulder as well. If not for the Phantom I decided to bring at the last minute, the job would've been ruined.

Having said that, are there other apps NOT made by DJI that can be used to fly an Inspire 2 (or their other drones)?
2017-8-13
Use props
mixchief
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

DTK Posted at 2017-6-19 14:29
I am calling DJI to move their app to full fledged PC/Mac tablet. Their apps are getting out of control requiring so much resources.

unfortunately there is no Mac Tablet other than the iPads, it would be nice to have an OS X tablet though, PC has the edge with the surface and I do believe the apps will benefit from one, but a Surface Pro now is very expensive, the cost of this hobby is getting absurd and I haven't even gone to the top of the class AC wise
2017-8-13
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

If there is a mac tablet, I am sure that it would be the same as price for a Surface if not more
2017-8-13
Use props
Drone Cuiabá
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13272894 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

I'm getting angry everyday with this problem!

Version 4.1.5
2017-8-16
Use props
fansb5c4095c
lvl.1
United States

I love how its been 5 days since DJI has even replied in this forum. DJI product support is a joke and not a laughable one!
2017-8-17
Use props
joecarnine9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 225502 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

Please help... Its come back every time I use it... DJI Mavic and RC 1.03.0900 and App 4.1.5 . I cant disable hardware acceleration also? Why the option is not there?
2017-8-18
Use props
orlandotommy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 638212 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same issue here, just spent 6000 on my Inspire 2, getting that message nonstop, i have been flying and just ignoring the message but the video i choppy, this is frustrating.
2017-8-19
Use props
fansb5c4095c
lvl.1
United States

Still waiting DJI... I smell a class action coming.
2017-8-20
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394291 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansb5c4095c Posted at 2017-8-20 08:56
Still waiting DJI... I smell a class action coming.

At this point , I would welcome a class action lawsuit ... Chinese companies have been getting away with murder ...
2017-8-20
Use props
ddublu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3741171 ft
  • >>>
United States

Still waiting here...I actually bought the iPad Pro 10.5 and that thing is smoking fast.  Problem is, it's too big in my opinion. I actually use my iPad when not flying so having a multi-fuctional device is what I want.  When can we expect an update, DJI?  Can anyone confirm that turning off video cache improved things?  Does that then take away the ability to preview videos after shooting them and standing onsite of a project?
2017-8-22
Use props
Blackwood
lvl.4

United States

ddublu Posted at 2017-8-22 10:54
Still waiting here...I actually bought the iPad Pro 10.5 and that thing is smoking fast.  Problem is, it's too big in my opinion. I actually use my iPad when not flying so having a multi-fuctional device is what I want.  When can we expect an update, DJI?  Can anyone confirm that turning off video cache improved things?  Does that then take away the ability to preview videos after shooting them and standing onsite of a project?

There is a new update that came out earlier today.  Give it a try.  So far, all my issues have gone away.  Waiting for my batteries to recharge so that I can go do some more testing.
2017-8-22
Use props
paraviz02
lvl.3

United States

Blackwood Posted at 2017-8-22 11:02
There is a new update that came out earlier today.  Give it a try.  So far, all my issues have gone away.  Waiting for my batteries to recharge so that I can go do some more testing.

Per App Store:

"Spark:
- Added new notifications to improve flight safety and user experience.
- Bug fixes."

Doesn't mention anything for any other aircraft platform though.

It would be nice if they actually said what has changed. I've become a bit suspicious as to what's going on inside of this app and the recent firmware ... And not looking to disable my Inspire 2 any more than it already is at this point.
2017-8-22
Use props
fans67d2e4ac
New
Flight distance : 389941 ft
Norway

Sorry, I'm not a Inspire user, but today I got the same error message on my P3 pro today - so I hope it's ok I post in here. I have never before seen this errormessage and have flew a lot. I was out on a job that I needed to get done, so I ignored the warning message. It flew ok, and I did not got problems - but still dont like the errormessage. Before startup I saw that I have to upgrade the controller and also the latest firmware. So thats what I did later when I got back home. Now it's soon bedtime here, so I will try do a testflight tomorrow hoping the upgrade takes care of the errormessage issue.
2017-8-22
Use props
fansb5c4095c
lvl.1
United States

If rain holds I am going to try the new 4.1.7 and see if its resolved. Love how DJI doesn't even respond in here.
2017-8-23
Use props
Blackwood
lvl.4

United States

fansb5c4095c Posted at 2017-8-23 05:15
If rain holds I am going to try the new 4.1.7 and see if its resolved. Love how DJI doesn't even respond in here.

I flew a good bit yesterday with the 4.1.7 software and didn't have any issues.
2017-8-23
Use props
Blackwood
lvl.4

United States

Flew again today, the issues are back.
2017-8-23
Use props
paraviz02
lvl.3

United States

Blackwood Posted at 2017-8-23 11:13
Flew again today, the issues are back.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
2017-8-23
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

If there is no FW update, I don't think it willl be fixed by just update the app.
2017-8-23
Use props
ronin rs211
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I want my money back DJI
2017-8-23
Use props
paraviz02
lvl.3

United States

DTK Posted at 2017-8-23 16:52
If there is no FW update, I don't think it willl be fixed by just update the app.

The firmware is the only chance we have ... Our equipment is garbage right now. DJI must acknowledge this. It is getting ridiculous.

Here's my thoughts about "what happened" with the recent firmware:
- Maybe the Inspire 2 used to transmit on all channels/frequencies for 2.4 or 5.8, and now only transmits on one channel at a time when it "loses connection" from the RC
- Like the guy's video that someone posted on one of these "my Inspire 2 is garbage after the last firmware" threads, maybe DJI is limiting the power that is coming out of either the Inspire 2 or the remote for the signal
- It's obvious that now a lot of processing is offloaded to the iPad (or other device), and that they really overdid it and our devices can't even deal with whatever it is that they are doing to them

Aside from those random thoughts, I can't imagine what happened with this firmware update. My Inspire 2 was night and day between updates, just like someone who has a stroke and loses part of their ability to function. It's a sad way to explain it, but I can't really think of any other way to say what's happened to my beautiful little flying thing.

If DJI could simply acknowledge that there is a serious problem, that would be absolutely wonderful. Otherwise, I don't know what to think about the situation ... Because there's absolutely NO WAY that DJI engineers are not aware of this!
2017-8-23
Use props
ronin rs211
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI engineers are hard at work...
riding06232012B.jpg
2017-8-24
Use props
AidanKless
lvl.2
Hong Kong

Thank you for your feedback, we will fix this issure in the later version of app.
2017-8-28
Use props
paraviz02
lvl.3

United States

ronin rs211 Posted at 2017-8-24 07:41
DJI engineers are hard at work...

Ha ha that's funny ...
2017-8-28
Use props
Nog
New
Flight distance : 156982 ft
United States

After reading through this thread trying to solve the CPU overload problem that I have been experiencing with my Inspire 1 v2.0 on every Apple product our company owns (including fully loaded iPhone 7, iPad Mini 4, and iPad Pro 9.7 with max memory) I called DJI customer service to see what they had to say. I spoke with Mark, who told me to reinstall the app... This is obviously completely condescending, especially since it is doing the same thing on every device. The iPad Pro works the best, but still gives the warning sporadically. It seems that we are all pretty much at the mercy of DJI on this, and it sure leaves the consumer feeling like the producer does not care about their products or the experiences of the consumer.
2017-8-28
Use props
KocheroFF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1748133 ft
Russia

iPad 3 mini + P3P = mobile cpu...
All new fw on all device...

Wth?!!!
2017-8-29
Use props
Advanced