When will DJI issue a fix for .800 disabling RAW?
829 6 2017-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GMG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3632605 ft
France

Since .800 was issued, a number of MP flyers (me included) have found they're unable to edit RAW images (jpg isn't an issue).  Can someone from DJI comment on when there'll be a fix for this?  For those who've set up workflows in RAW this is a major issue.

2017-6-18
Use props
simis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 405102 ft
United Kingdom

I can still open images in Affinity Photo but the rest is not working (Aperture, Pixelmator)
2017-6-18
Use props
GMG
lvl.4
United States

Are you able to edit though?  A number of people have found while they can open, once the edit the saved image is a black rectangle.  I can open in a number of apps as well.
2017-6-18
Use props
HeadOn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1903835 ft
United States

GMG Posted at 2017-6-18 11:21
Are you able to edit though?  A number of people have found while they can open, once the edit the saved image is a black rectangle.  I can open in a number of apps as well.

I have the same problem since the update, and found a helpful post (which should be floating towards the top right now since I just replied to it) which seems to match and identifies the problem as an issue with missing or incorrectly written metadata (like missing GPS). I think DJI needs to doublecheck that they are writing out the metadata correctly to file.

I hope this gets resolved quickly as well. I'll be opening a case on mine to help bubble up visibility.
2017-6-18
Use props
GMG
lvl.4
France

HeadOn Posted at 2017-6-18 12:23
I have the same problem since the update, and found a helpful post (which should be floating towards the top right now since I just replied to it) which seems to match and identifies the problem as an issue with missing or incorrectly written metadata (like missing GPS). I think DJI needs to doublecheck that they are writing out the metadata correctly to file.

I hope this gets resolved quickly as well. I'll be opening a case on mine to help bubble up visibility.

Thanks for the info and let's hope we get an idea from DJI of how far off a fix is.
2017-6-18
Use props
simis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 405102 ft
United Kingdom

GMG Posted at 2017-6-18 11:21

Yep, works
2017-6-18
Use props
fansd4bc2ddd
lvl.2
Italy

I also have the Mavic Pro and I use the MacBook Pro with MacOS Sierra, version 10.12.5, to see pictures and see. From the previous update and even with the new 1.3.0900, if I open RAW images with Preview, they are not being displayed, the photo is a black rectangle. I trust in your new update, Thank you.
2017-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules