Careful when using gesture after RC mode..
880 2 2017-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Doobry
lvl.2
Flight distance : 394800 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

So earlier today I flew the spark alot around my in laws place. At the end we were about to head home so I got everyone together for a selfie. The drone was very low on battery but I thought it'd have at least one shot in it which it did. So, with the RC put away and the phone in my pocket, I launched it, waved at it. Selfie squared it and pow, a great picture.  Problem was, it stopped responding to me when it went into autoland mode and decided to head for the Home point it had picked up when i flew it with the RC 20 minutes earlier! And that was in a field 200 yards away from the house! I had to jump a fence and run through all sorts of sheep crap to get it ;)

So, moral of the story is. Set another home point near you before you use gesture mode. Or just don't do it without a full battery ;)

2017-6-18
Use props
Jimmers
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49623 ft
United States

Good advice!
2017-6-18
Use props
Reinaldonormand
New

United States

I lost mine today. It didn't come back to the home point and it landed in the sea (I was in a pier) when the battery reached 15%. I contacted Dji to see if they send me another one as this seems to be a software bug.
2017-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules