Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
IPad Air 2 (Wifi only) & Mavic
3187 8 2017-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RCNJ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 114665 ft
France

Does anyone use one of these with a mount for the mavic RC ? Interested if it works ok,  looks to be A8 chip.....Anyone use and have a bit of feedback ?  I have one so if they work well might look at getting a mount etc

Cheers
2017-6-18
Use props
AndrewF403
lvl.3
Flight distance : 543110 ft
Ukraine

I tried. Performance and huge screen are good things. But whole controller setup is unbalanced and hard to handle. It's better if you can sit, or have a lanyard. Or maybe better tablet mount than I have. But I only flew one time with this setup and didn't like it.
2017-6-19
Use props
RCNJ
lvl.4
France

AndrewF403 Posted at 2017-6-19 00:50
I tried. Performance and huge screen are good things. But whole controller setup is unbalanced and hard to handle. It's better if you can sit, or have a lanyard. Or maybe better tablet mount than I have. But I only flew one time with this setup and didn't like it.

yeah looks a bit different but this mount looks quite good
https://www.studiosport.fr/suppo ... i-mavic-a12861.html
2017-6-19
Use props
RCNJ
lvl.4
France

for example i've ordered one of these...

2017-6-19
Use props
AndrewF403
lvl.3
Flight distance : 543110 ft
Ukraine

The one I have is not the same but looks a lot like this one. I think I'll try it more one day
2017-6-19
Use props
fans9ffe2d5d
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3504731 ft
United States

I am flying with 9.7" iPad Pro and with the bigger screen is definitely much better. Below is the iPad mounting I got from Amazon. Good pricing with extras.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/produc ... 0?ie=UTF8&psc=1
2017-6-19
Use props
RCNJ
lvl.4
France

fans9ffe2d5d Posted at 2017-6-19 06:57
I am flying with 9.7" iPad Pro and with the bigger screen is definitely much better. Below is the iPad mounting I got from Amazon. Good pricing with extras.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071XP2MJ1/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Looks exactly same just diff brand does the stand with iPad leave room for controls or is it a bit of a squeeze pal ? Yeah cannot wait to put my iPad Air 2 onto it, app downloaded and just waiting for mount now
2017-6-19
Use props
mr. marti
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6490 ft
United States

i use the iPad min2  and a mount similar to the one pictured by RCNJ. the setup takes a little getting used to, but i like it. i just use the usb lightning cable that came with the iPad  and just rolled it up and used little zip ties to keep the excess to the correct length. and attached it to the little hole in the mount. have had my mavic pro for 2 weeks and so far i haven't had any problems with the iPad iPad mini 2 and the mavic seem like a good match for me
2017-6-28
Use props
RCNJ
lvl.4
France

mr. marti Posted at 2017-6-28 13:20
i use the iPad min2  and a mount similar to the one pictured by RCNJ. the setup takes a little getting used to, but i like it. i just use the usb lightning cable that came with the iPad  and just rolled it up and used little zip ties to keep the excess to the correct length. and attached it to the little hole in the mount. have had my mavic pro for 2 weeks and so far i haven't had any problems with the iPad iPad mini 2 and the mavic seem like a good match for me

The only downside is my iPad Air 2 and mount doesn't fit into DJI mavic bag lol but it's much better on bigger screen I think , and yep curl the cable and job done   I might go to mini but right now love the larger screen view
Here's mine

IMG_0552.JPG
2017-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules