Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Something wrong with my spark
1722 2 2017-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1223afd2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 154944 ft
United States

I just got my Spark, activated. did a test flight.

drone, circle, helix and rocket seems working fine.

but the when i click on the camera icon/setting, i only see single shot option.
i dont see pano, shallow or multiple options...

and for active track, i only see the active track option, but not the sub options like trace, spotlight or profile..

am i missing something to do or is it wrong on the spark? im using S8 Samsung with my dji app.

thank you
2017-6-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Glad to hear you received the Spark and activated it successfully.
Here are the answers for your questions:
Please confirm it's under camera mode or recording mode, it's abnormal if only single shot is available when in camera mode, please format the SD card then test again.
For active track, please takeoff it firstly, after confirming the object, you could switch two modes by pressing the active track icon in the left side.
For gesture control mode, you could get the details by pressing question mark in the left side of the screen, here are some tutorials for your reference as well.
http://forum.dji.com/thread-99957-1-1.html
2017-6-19
Use props
Birdyflymore
lvl.2
Flight distance : 57287 ft
Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-6-19 04:40
Glad to hear you received the Spark and activated it successfully.
Here are the answers for your questions:
Please confirm it's under camera mode or recording mode, it's abnormal if only single shot is available when in camera mode, please format the SD card then test again.

Oh, ok. So if I want to use Profile Mode, I launch Spark, select Active Track, highlight myself by tapping on the screeen and then tap Track me and it will present Profile Mode? If that correct? Thanks
2017-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules