S1000+ Compatibility
833 2 2017-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AgentEddie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25200 ft

St Vincent and Grenadines

Hey, I have a S1000+, LB2 and A3 using the X3 camera. Powering it I have a 22000 Mah battery positioned in the battery location. Due to this setup it seems as though the weight is off center and sometimes in windy conditions the drone has to do a lot of balancing to keep itself balanced. This is from seeing it rocking forward and backward whe stationary. I was wondering if the Matrice 600 Series - Power Distribution Board would be compatible with the S1000+ that way the weight of batteries would be a bit more evenly blanced out. Its just an idea I had and was wondering if anyone has some knowledge on this.

Thanks for any assistance.
2017-6-18
Use props
DennisMurry08
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well....the Matrice is a 6 rotor and the 1000 is 8...so the power board for the Matrice would be 2 motors short.....but have you done a center of gravity measurement? What are your XYZ numbers? Ive seen several people mess up the numbers and cause balance issues...especially if using the 22000...I'm assuming a Tattu battery? Make sure your IMU and GPS measurements are a negative number as they are above the COG in your XYZ. If you have a positive number then that right there could be a problem.
2017-6-21
Use props
AgentEddie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25200 ft

St Vincent and Grenadines

DennisMurry08 Posted at 2017-6-21 06:47
Well....the Matrice is a 6 rotor and the 1000 is 8...so the power board for the Matrice would be 2 motors short.....but have you done a center of gravity measurement? What are your XYZ numbers? Ive seen several people mess up the numbers and cause balance issues...especially if using the 22000...I'm assuming a Tattu battery? Make sure your IMU and GPS measurements are a negative number as they are above the COG in your XYZ. If you have a positive number then that right there could be a problem.

Ok thanks I will take a look at this, hopefully this helps. Thanks and Yes I am using the tattu 22000
2017-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules