DJI Care Refresh
1613 8 2017-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chin79
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I recently received my DJI spark. I did order it with the DJI care refresh but so far I haven`t seen or received anything about the DJI refresh.

Should I receive anything by email? or is it automatically registered. Just seems odd that I haven`t received anything.

2017-6-19
Use props
Thor1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196837 ft
Canada

you should have recieved it from your email, please see below.

Thank you for choosing DJI Care Refresh.
By purchasing the DJI Care Refresh, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to this service agreement. With DJI Care Refresh, you will receive a prioritized replacement service for your Mavic.
The service is valid for 12 months, starting on 2017/06/17 and ending on 2018/06/16.
DJI Care Refresh can be cancelled upon return of the product purchased, according to DJI’s refund and return policies. DJI Care Refresh cannot be cancelled without returning the aircraft purchased.

1. Replacement Service
DJI Care Refresh is created by SZ DJI Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter "we" or "DJI") to give you peace of mind. DJI  promises to provide replacement products if damage occurs accidentally  under normal use to a covered aircraft, gimbal camera, battery and  propellers within the period of validity. DJI has a relationship with an insurance company that covers the cost of these programs.

2. Coverage
If damage occurs accidentally to your aircraft under normal use, DJI  Care Refresh offers up to two replacement units for a small additional  charge each time the service is requested. The replacement units will be  in new or as-new condition in terms of performance and reliability.
For the Mavic Pro and Spark, the aircraft, gimbal, camera, battery and propellers can be replaced.
For the Phantom 4 Pro and Phantom 4 Advanced, the aircraft, gimbal, camera and propellers can be replaced.
For the Inspire 2, the aircraft and propellers can be replaced.
For the Zenmuse X4S and X5S, the gimbal and camera can be replaced.
Some important details are listed below:
1) Damage to aircraft, gimbal or camera due to dropping, compression,  or crashing caused by operator error or accident, will be supported by  the replacement service provided that the unit is sent to DJI within the period of validity.
2) If you choose to apply for a replacement under DJI Care Refresh, your original aircraft needs to be returned to DJI and a replacement service fee will be charged. After replacement, the original product becomes DJI’s property and the replacement product is your property, with coverage effective for the remaining period of the Plan.
3) DJI Care Refresh includes two replacements. If you claim for replacement of your aircraft twice, DJI shall be considered to have fully executed the DJI Care Refresh service. The DJI Care Refresh service will then be terminated.
4) The first time replacement fee is USD 49, the second time replacement fee is USD 69.
3. Exclusions
The service does not cover:
1) Lost or partially lost aircraft and accessories.
2) Stolen or abandoned aircraft and accessories.
3) Damage caused by flight in unsuitable environments.
4) The remote controller or any accessories mounted to your aircraft.
5) Deliberate losses.
6) Abrasions and shell damage that do not affect the performance of the aircraft.
7) Direct or indirect losses caused by force majeure.
8) Replacement requests out of DJI Care Refresh’s period of validity.
9) Extra fees resulting from technical enhancements or performance improvements.
10) Damage resulting from unauthorized circuit restructuring, or the use of incompatible batteries and charger.
11) Damage resulting from using under-charged or defective batteries.
4. Replacement Process
1) If damage to your DJI product occurs and you are within DJI Care Refresh coverage, contact DJI Support via http://www.dji.com/support, TEL and ONLINE SUPPORT are preferred.
2) Send your product (including the aircraft, gimbal, propellers or battery) based on the DJI Care Refresh warranty plan you have purchased to a DJI designated repair center under the instruction of DJI Support.
  If you purchase DJI Care Refresh (Inspire 2), send the aircraft and propellers.
If you purchase DJI Care Refresh (X4S/X5S), send X4S or X5S gimbal.
If you purchase DJI Care Refresh of Phantom 4 Pro and Phantom 4 Advanced, send the aircraft, gimbal, camera and propellers.
If you purchase DJI  Care Refresh of Mavic Pro and Spark, send the aircraft, gimbal, camera  and propellers. In order to shorten logistics time, please do not send  back the battery if it works well.
If you do not send the required part(s), DJI may require you to send it (them) again or decline your replacement request.

3) DO NOT return the remote controller. You will be required to  undertake any fees incurred from returning the remote controller.
4) If damage to your aircraft occurs and you are within DJI  Care Refresh’s coverage, you will receive a quotation about repair  fees. You can choose to pay for repair or replace your aircraft. For  replacement services, an additional fee will be charged. After the  payment is confirmed, DJI will send the replacement to you.
5. Fee
There are no hidden charges for the replacement service. After you choose DJI Care Refresh, you will receive prioritized service. The cost of two way postage for customers within DJI Care Refresh service areas will be covered by DJI.  In other areas, these costs and any associated customer’s duties are at  the customer's expense. In all areas the custom fees are at the  customer's expense. Each time the replacement service is requested, a  service fee will be charged.
6. Personal Information
You agree to provide DJI  with your personal information, including but not limited to your name,  email address, address, phone number, fax number, identity number, in  order for us to provide you with a better service thereunder. By apply  for the DJI Care Refresh, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed the Privacy Policy as shown at http://www.dji.com/policy.
Please do NOT deliver the SD card to DJI. DJI shall not be responsible for any damage or loss to the data or personal information stored or saved in your aircraft.

2017-6-19
Use props
Chin79
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Nope haven't received this. How long did it take to come through from when you received the spark. Any ideas how I go about getting a copy of it
2017-6-19
Use props
Thor1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196837 ft
Canada

Chin79 Posted at 2017-6-19 03:41
Nope haven't received this. How long did it take to come through from when you received the spark. Any ideas how I go about getting a copy of it

i didn't receive the spark yet, hopefully today, i received this the same day the spark was shipped on June 15. it would be worth your time to contact customer service.

There is more personal info in the email as well that i didn't include, FYI.
2017-6-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

If you purchase DJI Care Refresh with a brand-new product, DJI Care Refresh will be valid automatically from two days after product shipment. Please check the status from the link below: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
2017-6-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

You should receive the e-mail for details, please wait patiently, and feel free to let me know if you have any further questions.
Please try to check the service details here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
2017-6-19
Use props
cmalinowski
lvl.1
United States

I rec'd an email when I purchased it (through DJI site) with my spark S/Ns and information already filled in and associated with it.  At least it better be.  I tried to use the information to activate it again, and it didn't seem to do anything.
2017-6-19
Use props
Chin79
lvl.1
United Kingdom

unfortunately no luck. went in and it says "serial number has no DJI Care record". Any other ideas please?
2017-6-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Chin79 Posted at 2017-6-19 13:18
unfortunately no luck. went in and it says "serial number has no DJI Care record". Any other ideas please?

Would you please provide the serial number of your drone and order ID for us to check? You can PM us.
2017-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules