Gimbal Motor Overloaded
1489 2 2017-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5c1c0e3c
lvl.1
United States

Has this happened to anyone else?  I've completed 5 flights.  3 of the 5 flights I had a yellow bar pop up on the top of the iphone screen that says "Gimbal Motor Overloaded".  On one of the flights it went away after about 30 seconds.  Everything seems to be fine with the gimbal but this does pop up.  It's 100% stock.  I have not installed any filters or anything on the gimbal.
Thanks,
Josh

2017-6-19
Use props
42green
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3323 ft
United States

I had it happen once yesterday, I went to a local school to fly and set it down in the grass to take off. The grass was a little taller than I thought and I saw that message come up and tried to take off and the grass touched and slowed the props enough for it to not take off. Moved it from the field to pavement to take off and the message went away and did not return.
2017-6-19
Use props
fans5c1c0e3c
lvl.1
United States

42green Posted at 2017-6-19 10:05
I had it happen once yesterday, I went to a local school to fly and set it down in the grass to take off. The grass was a little taller than I thought and I saw that message come up and tried to take off and the grass touched and slowed the props enough for it to not take off. Moved it from the field to pavement to take off and the message went away and did not return.

Bingo!  I did take off from the grass.  The grass was short but there really isn't clearance for the gimbal.  Thanks for the reply.
2017-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules