Anybody else having delivery issues?
4346 15 2017-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans72e2cb23
New
Flight distance : 233 ft
United States

[size=14.6667px]My wife and I are school teachers, we cannot be home before 3:30. When I ordered my spark flyless I ordered late thinking I would be out of school when it arrived. So I can sign for it. I get the notice last Saturday that it is arriving today. We are still in school until thursday. So I call Fedex and ask if they can deliver after 3:30, so they said we will leave a note with the driver telling him to deliver it at 3:30. The driver arrives at 10:20 am. I call Fedex to see if I can pick it up from the shipping facility or have it delivered after 3:30. This time they say "Absolutely not, it arrives when it arrives and nothing can be changed without DJI's permission." I tell them that I will not be there until after 3:30 the next two day because I am a teacher, my wife is a teacher and we are giving finals. Fedex tells me if I am not there either of the next two days when it is delivered it will get sent back to DJI. So I contact DJI and ask them if they could contact Fedex so as to allow me to pick it up from the shipping facility. They tell me "No its against policy," So I said okay, I am cancelling my order and the order for batteries and controller and charger ( I did not get the fly more because I thought the phone and one battery would be fine for casual flying - but after reading the forums decided I needed those things.) DJI says "No, you cannot cancel the order- you have to wait Fedex out and once we get it back we will refund your money." Interesting. This is the crappiest customer service ever. I do not see the logic in not allowing the customer to pick it up from one of the Fedex service centers if it is not deliverable. I will never order a DJI product from DJI. And now I will be waiting for over a month to get the spark because I will have to wait in the queue again. The only bright side is that I can order the fly more bundle an save money. But I also hear about the connection difficulties and think maybe I should just wait and get a Mavic. Any thoughts? Anybody else have this type of shipping problem or am I the only moron who did not have it delivered to my place of work?
2017-6-19
Use props
Jimmers
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49623 ft
United States

My FedEx tracking information says that the signature status requires an "Indirect Signature".  From information directly from the FedEx website an indirect signature is described as the information below.  Do you have a neighbor that can sign for it? Or at the very least FedEx should leave a tag on your door indicating they attempted to deliver.  Then you should be able to sign that tag and leave it for FedEx the following day.
Screen Shot 2017-06-19 at 4.32.09 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-06-19 at 4.31.03 PM.png
2017-6-19
Use props
Corrupt ID
lvl.2
Flight distance : 49531 ft
United States

My order was marked for tomorrow (Tuesday), FedEx attempted a delivery at my apartment this morning at 9:50. I was not home and my leasing office doesn't open till 10am. I had a nice chat with a FedEx rep and was able to get them to drop it off at a local FedEx store that is on my way home.
2017-6-19
Use props
fans72e2cb23
New
Flight distance : 233 ft
United States

Jimmers Posted at 2017-6-19 12:35
My FedEx tracking information says that the signature status requires an "Indirect Signature".  From information directly from the FedEx website an indirect signature is described as the information below.  Do you have a neighbor that can sign for it? Or at the very least FedEx should leave a tag on your door indicating they attempted to deliver.  Then you should be able to sign that tag and leave it for FedEx the following day.

The door tag I received stated that I was not allowed to sign the tag for delivery, I had to be present. Unfortunately, everyone around me consists of working families in which both parents work. I spoke to three FedEx customer service reps and one supervisor and this is what I learned. DJI sets the delivery conditions. According to two reps and one FedEx supervisor the requirements set by DJI are that it has to go to the address specified it cannot be changed. It has to be signed for by someone over 21. The delivery time can not be scheduled.

FedEx has a program where, for a fee you can schedule the delivery time to avoid situations like this. But according to the FedEx Delivery Manager App and the supervisor I spoke with, DJI specifically does not allow the delivery time to be specified. This is very interesting, because you can put a vacation hold on the package which means you can specify delivery on the day you get back but not the time of day on that day. I verified this with the FedEx shipping supervisor who said I could specify the day to have it delivered but not the time on that day. So mine is now being delivered at some random time on Thursday when I am no longer teaching.

I guess I would like to know what kind of fraud or theft that  not allowing scheduling a specific time  of delivery on a specific day prevents versus just scheduling a specific day for delivery. In order to specify the  delivery day with FedEx, I had to be living at my address for over 90 days, have my mail delivered to that address, and answer four specific questions about my past that I have no idea how they came up with questions or the correct answers to. In addition, the FedEx supervisor said I also had to provide a photo ID to receive the package. So if this is the case why can't I pay the FedEx fee and have it delivered after 3:30 pm Monday instead of some random time on Monday. It makes no sense to me, maybe I am missing the obvious- I would like to hear from a DJI rep concerning this.

So at this point I am all set, not terribly happy, but much happier than having my order cancelled because it could not be delivered.

Finally, thank you for your reply, I am glad  you had the option to sign the door tag.
2017-6-19
Use props
Jimmers
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49623 ft
United States

fans72e2cb23 Posted at 2017-6-19 13:45
The door tag I received stated that I was not allowed to sign the tag for delivery, I had to be present. Unfortunately, everyone around me consists of working families in which both parents work. I spoke to three FedEx customer service reps and one supervisor and this is what I learned. DJI sets the delivery conditions. According to two reps and one FedEx supervisor the requirements set by DJI are that it has to go to the address specified it cannot be changed. It has to be signed for by someone over 21. The delivery time can not be scheduled.

FedEx has a program where, for a fee you can schedule the delivery time to avoid situations like this. But according to the FedEx Delivery Manager App and the supervisor I spoke with, DJI specifically does not allow the delivery time to be specified. This is very interesting, because you can put a vacation hold on the package which means you can specify delivery on the day you get back but not the time of day on that day. I verified this with the FedEx shipping supervisor who said I could specify the day to have it delivered but not the time on that day. So mine is now being delivered at some random time on Thursday when I am no longer teaching.

Glad you got it all worked out.
2017-6-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm so sorry for the unpleasant experience with Sales Team and Fedex. The business we cooperate with Fedex doesn't support Self Pick-up from the shipping facility at the moment, but we will help to communicate with Fedex if there is some special situations.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused, thank you for your feedback very much , I will forward this concern to our management department to keep improving to make your experience with us better.
2017-6-19
Use props
TavisB
lvl.1
United States

Yes. My Spark (ordered from Amazon) was supposed to be delivered today (signature required). I am home all day (vacation day) waiting and get an email stating that it was delivered. Look around the house and no package. Pull up the tracking info and it says delivered and signed for (my first initial, last name which is not how I sign). I have contacted FedEx twice today and they say it was delivered to the correct address and signed for.

I'm guessing either they delivered to the wrong address or maybe the driver decided to keep it for himself? Or else they are pulling some other shenanigans to make it look like it was delivered on time when they don't intend to? Either way, I'm very unhappy.
2017-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

TavisB Posted at 2017-6-20 10:19
Yes. My Spark (ordered from Amazon) was supposed to be delivered today (signature required). I am home all day (vacation day) waiting and get an email stating that it was delivered. Look around the house and no package. Pull up the tracking info and it says delivered and signed for (my first initial, last name which is not how I sign). I have contacted FedEx twice today and they say it was delivered to the correct address and signed for.

I'm guessing either they delivered to the wrong address or maybe the driver decided to keep it for himself? Or else they are pulling some other shenanigans to make it look like it was delivered on time when they don't intend to? Either way, I'm very unhappy.

TavicB, I'm terribly sorry for this situation, could you please provide me your order ID?I will forward to  Sales Team to look into and help to figure out what happened.
2017-6-20
Use props
TavisB
lvl.1
United States

Thanks, but it was purchased through amazon from a 3rd party seller. I'm waiting to hear from them as well but no response yet.
2017-6-21
Use props
FluxSine
lvl.2
Flight distance : 65157 ft
United States

Well at least you don't have this from amazon:

The following order(s) placed on 5/25/2017 with DJI Official Store., will be canceled if the order is not ship-confirmed by 7/1/2017.

Please ship my order dji...
2017-6-24
Use props
Raoulhosein
New
Flight distance : 68320 ft
United States

fans72e2cb23 Posted at 2017-6-19 13:45

I am having the same issues with delivery, except Fed Ex will not take my signature on the door tag; only an adult signature in person at my home. Well I actually work DJI.  I am beyond upset, I have asked FedEx to see if I can pick up at the Hub but they said no, DJI has to tell them its ok, the only way I can get this is if I sit at home all day and wait for the Fed Ex person. I contacted DJI sales and they said they cant change to allow me to pick up from FedEx, so no resolution. The DJI chat and online sales support is terrible!! I bought my Mavic with no issues and all was smooth. This experience makes me want to trash everything DJI and be done!!! I expect this is going to tarnish a lot of people's experience. Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!! I would love for someone at DJI to tell me how the hell are they expecting to deliver if people are at work? Here is the response from the DJI rep via email:

From: Jeyrum (DJI Online Store) [mailtonlinesales@dji.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2017 2:09 PM
To: Hosein, Raoul
Subject: [DJI] Re: Order 0018859758710

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Dear Raoul,
Thank you for your email. Your request (449965) has been updated.
For further inquiries, please reply to this email

Jeyrum (DJI)
Jun 30, 02:08 CST
Hello Raoul,
Thank you for contacting DJI Customer Support!
We do understand your concern. However, we don't have options for pickups. FedEx will try to push the delivery three times. After three tries and the customer hasn't been able to receive the package, the package will return to us and you will be automatically be refunded. However, you still have the option here and that is to have your neighbor to receive your package as long as he/she is an adult. But if the courier requires a personal signature from the customer. We do apologize but there is nothing more we can do about it.
We can no longer change your shipping address because your order already in the shipment status.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back. You can always reach us at http://www.dji.com/support
Sincerely,
Carlo
DJI customer support.

2017-6-29
Use props
Raoulhosein
New
Flight distance : 68320 ft
United States

I am experiencing the same thing!
2017-6-29
Use props
djiuser_avmOVs1BE7Yw
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Absolutely discracefull DJI and DHL

My purchase of the Mavic 3 combo (£2533) ordered 6th November 2021has been stuck at East Midlands DHL for over a week now

I asked for a refund from DJI and was told that the parcel has to be returned to China mainland before ii can receive my refund

Why is the parcel still at the DHL depot??

Discracefull and whenever I try and ring the DJI UK helpline number all I get is a message that the system is overloaded~i have tried dozens of times to talk to them
2021-11-20
Use props
djiuser_avmOVs1BE7Yw
lvl.1

United Kingdom

TavisB Posted at 2017-6-20 10:19

I'm getting exactly the same experience with DHL in the UK.

Supposedly signed for by me.

Never happened!!

DHL crook drivers are notorious for forging signatures.

Got in contact with DHL who said the package had been delivered and signed for.

Totally untrue and lied to through the teeth by the carrier

The package was valued at over £2533.

Still fighting my corner with lawyers on board
2021-11-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_avmOVs1BE7Yw Posted at 11-20 03:39
Absolutely discracefull DJI and DHL

My purchase of the Mavic 3 combo (£2533) ordered 6th November 2021has been stuck at East Midlands DHL for over a week now

Hi there, we are deeply sorry for the late response. I've managed to get your order number via your forum account. According to the DHL tracking information, your package was delivered on November 23 2021 15:24 Local time, could you please check it again? Please keep us updated, thanks.

At the same time, we'll forward your feedback to our corresponding team and keep improving to provide better service. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2021-11-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_avmOVs1BE7Yw Posted at 11-23 06:05
I'm getting exactly the same experience with DHL in the UK.

Supposedly signed for by me.

Hi there, may we double confirm if you have received the package? As per the logistcs feedback, the shipper confirmed that the package was delivered. Please feel free to let me know if there is anything else we can help.
2021-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules