Free microsd from DJI official amazom store?
1182 4 2017-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gr3g
lvl.3
United States

Hey guys very near future Spark owner here and first time drone owner.  Im excited to join this community.  I ordered the Spark fly more combo from the "Official" DJI Amazon store so i could take advantage of some financing offer.  Can anyone please comfirm that orders through the official DJI Amazon will also qualify for the promotiom free microsd card still listed on DJI's website since its the official store? I need to know if necessary to buy an SD card ahead of time.  And is 16GB enough?

Thanks,
Greg

2017-6-19
Use props
Bradders
lvl.4
Flight distance : 862283 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Greg, since the Spark only records at 1080, the 16GB Included is more than enough storage, got for around 2 hours I believe.  I don't think you will get the SD card as I thought it was a online deal only but I could very well be wrong about this... anyway this is the exact memory card that came with the spark : http://amzn.to/2rOEgci they are quite cheap
2017-6-19
Use props
J Beaker
lvl.1
Flight distance : 203 ft
United States

I just got mine today.  Ordered the fly-more combo via the DJI store on Amazon, with no mention of the SD card in the description.  HOWEVER, I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box and a nice new 16GB SD card was sitting there right on top.
2017-6-19
Use props
Gr3g
lvl.3
United States

Nice!! thanks for the feedback all.  I guess I'll have to return the 32gb i just ordered.  I'll see how the timing works between my fly-more kit shipping and return policy just to make sure.
2017-6-19
Use props
fans96089fc7
New
United States

First time drone owner. I purchased my DJI Spark Flymore kit from the DJI Amazon store as well. The description stated that it came with a free 16GB microSD Card. I'm excited for its arrival, already installed the app on my phone and I've watched all of the DJI SPARK tutorials on YouTube.
2017-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules