Firmware Update Problem
891 2 2017-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans189c4064
lvl.1
United States

Just activated spark with no problem, but, when I hit download to update the firmware, I got a message that I didn't have a network connection.   I made sure I was connected to my home network, but, it kept coming back with a message to connect to a network.  Anybody else run into this?
2017-6-19
Use props
AirPhoto1.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 455558 ft
United States

I had many of the same issues mentioned - but when I simply used the USB cord to connect my Spark directly to my (windows) laptop, with the DJI Assistant, the update work intuitively, and was confirmed.  Same thing when I connected the Fly More Controller directly to my laptop.  Hope that might help you.
2017-6-19
Use props
fans189c4064
lvl.1
United States

AirPhoto1.com Posted at 2017-6-19 16:52
I had many of the same issues mentioned - but when I simply used the USB cord to connect my Spark directly to my (windows) laptop, with the DJI Assistant, the update work intuitively, and was confirmed.  Same thing when I connected the Fly More Controller directly to my laptop.  Hope that might help you.

Thanks.  Connecting spark to the laptop worked.  Transmitter wasn't recognized by the laptop, but, finally got it updated using a tablet instead of phone.  It should be easier.
2017-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules