A3 Pro "twitch" during flight
1558 5 2017-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sales58
lvl.2
Canada

Good day everyone,

Could someone help me view the data logs from the IOSD MKII, and let me  know what they find out (we cant open up the files on our PC)?

Here is the link to the data log downloads:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4...3oxaFdZRTZzaFE

We flew our A3 Pro drone today w/ the latest firmware and during 2x  flights the systems “twitched”?  For example at right stick at 1/4  consistent speed, while traveling, it jerked/twitched for a split second  and keep going like it was before the twitch.

We fly the WKM and have never had this happen so we are very concerned,  especial with an expensive heavy drone... below is our drone info.

Flight controller: A3 Pro (everything is confirmed to the best of our knowledge - its flies great).
Airframe: X8 - 1000mm (we tried the under 1000mm A3 gain setting and also the 1200mm)
Weight tested: 40lbs
Motors: KDE 5215 430 KV
ESC: KDE 95amp HV (stock settings per KDE for A3)
Props: Tiger 18” Carbon
Radio: Futaba 14SG w/ Dragonlink

The above set up works perfect on WKM, its flying  perfect on A3 minus  this “twitch”, I need your help figuring out whats making the flight conteoller "twitch".

Thanks, Jason                
2017-6-19
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I'll see if the information can be evaluated. Just to make sure I'm on the same page regarding reviewing the files yourself, is the Data Viewer not populating information, or are you getting error messages?
2017-6-20
Use props
sales58
lvl.2
Canada

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-6-20 14:51
I'll see if the information can be evaluated. Just to make sure I'm on the same page regarding reviewing the files yourself, is the Data Viewer not populating information, or are you getting error messages?

Good day ,

Appreciate your help on sorting this out!

Here is a new link to the A3 Flight Logs:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4cAwFB5Sa0aT3oxaFdZRTZzaFE

Attached video of the issue, please look at the last major flight which corresponds to the attached video which shows at time 0:44 and 0:53 you will hear/see the twitch.

I need to know what is causing it, I have conformed with a few people running the exact same motors/ecs/a3 flight controller and they are not having this issue.

I’ll put our 2nd A3 on the drone next week to see if its an issue with the current A3, till then please let me know what you find in the logs (it would be the last flight on June 20th “the dates/times in the logs seams to be off by a day”)?

Thx, Jason
604-339-5782
2017-7-1
Use props
sales58
lvl.2
Canada

Here is a link to the video:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4cAwFB5Sa0aRmwzc2EzT0ZKeXc
2017-7-1
Use props
sales58
lvl.2
Canada

So i bought a new DJI A3 Pro and looks like things have been updated since the 1st two I bought last year. New LED, sticker and proabbly harware since the new A3 Pro unit worked perfectly while the other two didnt! Sending back the 2x older units I have and asking from the new versions.
2017-7-8
Use props
FlightFilm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 81493 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Hi Jason

I'm also having a major problem like yours just much wors. I flew traight out and then let go of the stick (flying in GPS mode) an the the drone driftet 3-5 meters to the right and i little back again, and then it suddenly began to dance for three seconds, and then flying normal again. I use the default gain settings for 1000cm drone.

A3 Pro, T-motor U7 490kv, Tiger Flame 80a esc, 18" wooden props, DJI retract,

If someone would be kind giving the dataviewer a go, heres the file. The dance is about 220 seconds after power and about 140 seconds after takeoff.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h89tb602yjw9l1q/FLY281.DAT?dl=0

Here is a video of the dance. Password: dance

Kind regards
Stefan

2017-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules