Order Time: 2017-06-05 21:28:25 (UTC)
654 4 2017-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansaa4f502d
New
United States

Still hasn't shipped. I'm starting to worry, because I'll be leaving the adress I ordered to in about a month! What are your thoughts? I ordered the combo green... amazon says if I order NOW it'll arrive 17-19 of Juli... That would be the LATEST I could still receive it... Do you think it's safer to switch to amazon? I originally bought here, because I thought it would arrive faster not slower... :/
Didn't know about all the issues with the mavic Pro though... this is my first drone and I was looking forward to fly it where I am at right now

Any thoughts... do you think I should cancel or wait... dji doesn't answer to their emails.. guessing they're being floodded makes sense... that's why I'm asking here...
Please help!
Thank you
2017-6-20
Use props
Jimmers
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49623 ft
United States

My guess is that you'll get it around June 30th.  That is what the estimated shipping is if you order the green fly more package.  DJI has been pretty good about shipping dates so far.  Instead of email, use the online chat to check with a CSR about an estimated shipping date.
2017-6-20
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Spark orders are shipped out based on a first come, first serve basis. I would not change the order as you may end up waiting longer if you chose to go through Amazon.
2017-6-20
Use props
aviscomi
lvl.3

United States

Or cancel Spark order and buy Mavic
2017-6-20
Use props
NerdyGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 156867 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is my second order with DJI and my Mavic experience was absolutely horrible.  Recently I have been ordering from Wish.com & much comes from China and takes a VERY, VERY long time from order to delivery.  Sometimes it takes 3 months to get a China order.   DJI has couriers they work with so that delay is mostly overcome.
I have come to the conclusion that the CS team are robots or a (not so) advanced AI.  They don't know ANYTHING about your order.  Don't let DJI ruin your buzz for the Spark.  I speak from experience.. you will get nothing of value from CS.   I ordered the Spark Green Combo.. I am pretty sure I'll get it soon.  Really.. don't let DJI kill yer buzz man.  I was SO let down by them.   One drone and one wife later... I learned... let it go man...
2017-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules