2744 9 2017-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sikada
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37500 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Who do I contact at DJI to send correct paperwork to allow Australian Customs to release my Spark.  It has been stuck in customs since Saturday as DJI hasn't sent the correct paperwork and now they are waiting on an 'import licence'? whatever that means.....
Has anyone else had this issue?  And if so what did you do?

2017-6-20
Use props
GCBrent
lvl.3
Flight distance : 66286 ft
Australia

Man that sucks! Gets to the border and cant go further. I havent heard of packages needing the correct paperwork like an inport licence. Wierd!!!
2017-6-20
Use props
QuanthonyTrang
Second Officer
Flight distance : 419980 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Contact DJI via the chat.
2017-6-20
Use props
fans395eb71a
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56371 ft
Australia

I got an email from DHL stating "Please be advised that we have an Imported DJI shipment that is coming to Sydney (DHL AWB xxxxxxxxxx) and it is possible that will get flagged by Australian Customs for Evidence of money price paid [EMPP] i.e. may take the form of purchase order, contract of sale, or any other similar evidence to support the invoice value(s), to prevent any delay at customs clearance, please email documents to Imports Group (DHL AU) Importssupport@dhl.com contact Kenny"

I emailed a PDF of the receipt notification from DJI when I purchased.
Spark arrived yesterday as per schedule. Looked at the commercial invoice paperwork, and it has Micro SD card listed for $9884.66 but then has a "Discount" item of $10000. Not sure if that is the thing that flagged it to customs.
Anyway, as stated, the Spark arrived on time.

Good luck with yours.
2017-6-20
Use props
fans1a9af154
lvl.2
Flight distance : 57287 ft
Australia

Yup, I had the same problem, fortunately, I refreshed the tracking page and saw the message saying it was held up in customs, as customs and to confirm or sight what I paid for my Combo kit, once i emailed it to DHL, it was cleared within 2 hours, but i missed the cut off for delivery that day and ended up collecting it.
2017-6-21
Use props
vdh
lvl.3
Flight distance : 193786 ft
  • >>>
Japan

Just had the same thing as well,sent email to DHL,hoping for tomorrow delivery
2017-6-27
Use props
fans570b40e1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46765 ft
Australia

Currently  going  through  the  same  issues  with  Australian  Customs  in Sydney with my spark emailed DHL all my info now I wait , very frustrating
2017-6-28
Use props
sikada
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37500 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I ended up having to email dji. It took 6 days to clear from customs.  I don't think Aus Customs like DJI as the paperwork provided by DJI was correct.
2017-7-1
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It's because the Spark does not meet the points based system you guys have for entering the country.
2017-7-1
Use props
fans652ecab3
New

United States

I’ve had my spark in customs since last Tuesday (5 days).
Email to DJI they’ve assured me all is Ok and they are working on it :\
2017-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules