United States

Any pilots in the STL area, MO or IL ?
2017-6-20
Use props
Normn8or
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1466611 ft
United States

Alton IL here.  Here is my third flight with Felicia, I filmed the Piasa bird on the Riverroad and set it to the tune of Surfin Bird and Free Fallin', Now mind you I had only owned the bird for two days back October 2016 when i shot this and it is shot all at once which takes alot of presentation quality out of it instead of using short precise clips. i still don't have any good video editor yet either though so, Hope you enjoy.....
2017-8-19
Use props
Normn8or
lvl.4
United States

I also fly Felicia from my front yard to the Mississippi River and of course the watering whole at the end of my street. LOL.... Sorry no sound just the full raw flight. At the end of this flight it looks like i hit ground but actually when i went from full down to full accend the bird shook violently and jerked the gimbal i was still about a foot and a half off the ground. It had gotten to dark for position censors to work. (Edit) These videos are from Felicia 1 I crashed it into a parked 18 wheeler trailer at 53mph on an overnight drop lot june 28. I am now on Replacement drone #2 Named Felicia 2, Going to send Felicia 1 in for repairs someday lol ..  
2017-8-19
Use props
Normn8or
lvl.4
United States

2017-8-22
Use props
Oracle Miata
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello, Oakville MO here.  I fly all over the area.  If anyone wants to get together for a flight in the area, let me know.
2017-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules