Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
The Best Gimbal for my Dji Inspire 2
1443 6 2017-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MydroneReview
lvl.2

Morocco

Hi everyone! I want to know the best gimbal for my Inspire 2 Can You help me!I think to order a ZENMUSE X5S

2017-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

There is only 2 gimbals that are compatible with Inspire 2 aircraft, X4S and X5S. The Zenmuse X5S features a M4/3 sensor and an interchangeable lens mount for M4/3 lenses.The Zenmuse X5S can capture video H.264 and H.265 formats as well as CinemaDNG and Apple ProRes (which need to be purchased) and is suitable for a wide range of professional filmmaking and television production applications. X4S cannot capture CinemaDNG and Apple ProRes.
2017-6-20
Use props
fans9fd67735
New
United States

Hi All - If I am not going to use the AppleProRes and CinemaDNG, should I just get a X4S? Is the image quality the same in these other modes for both cameras? Thank you!
2017-7-1
Use props
Cougar1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 924393 ft
  • >>>
Canada

fans9fd67735 Posted at 2017-7-1 09:50
Hi All - If I am not going to use the AppleProRes and CinemaDNG, should I just get a X4S? Is the image quality the same in these other modes for both cameras? Thank you!

Not the same, X5S is the better unit. Requires that you understand how a camera functions to get the best out of it. It is not a point and shoot camera.
2017-7-1
Use props
kenavata
lvl.3
Flight distance : 742126 ft
United Kingdom

Based on the question, I could infer that the Inspire might not be the best drone for your needs ... what is it you'd like to do with the Drone/Footage ?
2017-7-1
Use props
fans9fd67735
New
United States

Cougar1 Posted at 2017-7-1 10:23
Not the same, X5S is the better unit. Requires that you understand how a camera functions to get the best out of it. It is not a point and shoot camera.

I produce training videos and have been using the Mavic Pro, but the control over the camera is nil. I like that the 5 offers interchangeable lenses, but from what I can tell the camera seems to only benefit from purchasing the additional licenses for post production modification. I am a professional user but not making hollywood movies. Thoughts? TY
2017-7-2
Use props
fans9fd67735
New
United States

kenavata Posted at 2017-7-1 11:56
Based on the question, I could infer that the Inspire might not be the best drone for your needs ... what is it you'd like to do with the Drone/Footage ?

I produce training videos and have been using the Mavic Pro, but the control over the camera is nil. I like that the 5 offers interchangeable lenses, but from what I can tell the camera seems to only benefit from purchasing the additional licenses for post production modification. I am a professional user but not making hollywood movies. Thoughts? TY
2017-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules