Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Having Problems With DJI Care Refresh In HKG
867 1 2017-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf5bcc335
lvl.1
Singapore

Folks, so that whole DJI Care Refresh promise for free shipping and pickup/return of your drone when its down? It's pretty much crock.Bought my DJI Care Refresh in HKG and having so much issues getting it to their service centre. First customer service via email keeps insisting I have to being it down to their store, which clearly doesnt go with the promise below:
FREE SHIPPING:If you are in the region where you purchased your DJI Care Refresh, all shipping costs will be covered by DJI.Then after making a long distance call to the HKG customer care (I work in Singapore and only head back to HKG a few times a year) they proceed to give me an address to courier the Spark to.. but expect me to pay the shipping cost. I've been exchanging emails with their robotic customer service that makes me repeat the same points again and again, and nothing's happening. I don't expect much- just for them to keep to what they promised and cover the shipping/couriering of my broken Spark (which is a completely different angst riddled story) back to them to either fix/replace!
So yeah, you've been warned folks.
2017-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Could you please help to clarify that you are in Singapore at the moment, right? If so, the shipping cost must be paid by yourself. Like the policy mentions, if you are in the region where you purchased your DJI Care Refresh, all shipping costs will be covered by DJI. That is to say, you bought DJI Care Refresh from HK, DJI  will only cover the shipping cost in Hong Kong rather than from Singapore. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2017-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules