12881 9 2017-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shahwalid
New
Singapore

Forward Right Vision Sensor Error (A00008) MAVIC

Forward Right Vision Sensor Error (A00008) MAVIC

hey guys please help, keep getting this error. calibrated it on the dji assistant. the right sensor is working. but i still get this error
2017-6-21
Use props
Ste09
lvl.1
Flight distance : 97395 ft
France

Are you sure you removed the two plastic patches placed over the sensors ? I had a similar issue after my Mavic returned from service, they placed those protection and i didn't notice until one came off and probably caused a miscalibration.
I removed the other and went through a quick calibration with the app, followed by a full calibration with DJI Assistant 2 when i got home. Everything worked after that.
Try also to unplug the battery and replug it.
2017-6-21
Use props
eshvab
New
Flight distance : 12874 ft
Belarus

I have exactly the same issue for brand new mavic pro. Only difference is that I have error for left sensor - a00004. I'm sure that removed everything from the sensors. In Assistant 2 - grey color for left sensor displayed. Any ideas if it's possible to fix somehow or it's problem in hardware and only one solution is to bring device to repair centre? Bad quality of not a cheap toy
2017-6-21
Use props
AndyP.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3738274 ft
  • >>>
United States

eshvab Posted at 2017-6-21 04:57
I have exactly the same issue for brand new mavic pro. Only difference is that I have error for left sensor - a00004. I'm sure that removed everything from the sensors. In Assistant 2 - grey color for left sensor displayed. Any ideas if it's possible to fix somehow or it's problem in hardware and only one solution is to bring device to repair centre? Bad quality of not a cheap toy

the grey color is normal, the cameras are chromatic
2017-6-21
Use props
AndyP.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3738274 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ste09 Posted at 2017-6-21 02:04
Are you sure you removed the two plastic patches placed over the sensors ? I had a similar issue after my Mavic returned from service, they placed those protection and i didn't notice until one came off and probably caused a miscalibration.
I removed the other and went through a quick calibration with the app, followed by a full calibration with DJI Assistant 2 when i got home. Everything worked after that.
Try also to unplug the battery and replug it.

I second this, did you remove the plastic protectors from the sensor?
2017-6-21
Use props
fans6f252bbe
New
Flight distance : 1699 ft
Malaysia

Check this connector A0008 left sensor. A0004 right sensor
IMG_3866.JPG
2017-7-20
Use props
djiuser_sBQAnmp
New

China

Hi guys...

I recently bought the drone online from legit DJI store. Everything was fine until i updated the frimware. I saw in the forum about the same exatly problem as mine but they havent posted any solution yet.. hope someone can help me out..

cheers

this is the post i just copy pasted.

Hi All, to whom this may concern I hope this finds you well.

I received my brand new Mavic yesterday, I have been flying it around and absolutely love it. I wish I had done this sooner, and I can see why there is such a big community for this. While flying, my phone kept displaying system errors. I had some background on these errors. I had watched several background videos prior to receiving the Mavic, on common problem that sometimes show up and can be fixed with either calibration or the common HW reset / firmware re-install. The errors I was getting were Forward Left vision sensor error (b0000c) and the same for the right sensor + the general "vision system error (b0000c)." I ignored these and pressed on, thinking I could fix these later. But such has not been the case. At the end of my time flying, I tried following a subject around using the intelligent features [Active Track] and it would not let me because of these errors. It would work like a spotlight but never physically changed coordinates; it just hovered in one place. This was my biggest reason in getting the Mavic, in taking amazing cinematic shots of friends and family; this has me a little sad and worried. Am i doing something wrong? Following are the steps I have taken.

- Ran through the entire reset HW and firmware sequence. Problem still did not go away.  

- Connected to DJI Assistant 2 to calibrate the sensors but i get a "Frame Alignment Error" and when i click calibrate now, one [sometimes both] of the two camera screens show an image for a split second then go gray. [I have attached a short video for this - excuse the noise]. The sensor status appears green. Also the image that shows up [for split second] appears to be the bottom sensor image? or maybe my mind is playing tricks on me.

I am running on Win 10.

Does the community have any suggestions, is this a HW issue that i need to contact DJI support for?

I have the DJI care refresh. But I could not locate a expedited service number or tech service contact info. Does everyone use email for communication in the US?

Best Regards
2017-12-5
Use props
Jaayford
lvl.1
Flight distance : 72989 ft

fans6f252bbe Posted at 2017-7-20 07:29
Check this connector A0008 left sensor. A0004 right sensor

This worked for me! I opened the drone up following along with a YouTube video how-to. All I had to do was push down on the black sponge-like material that the above post shows and when I put everything together, it worked no problem.
2018-3-26
Use props
mrfiq86
New
Malaysia

pls help me !!
2018-12-10
Use props
Scott28
lvl.1
South Africa

you need to replace you vision control board