Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RC connection to Spark
2077 5 2017-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansba5a3e57
lvl.1
United Kingdom

on my first flight, after resolving another issue, the RC lost connection with the Spark, is there any way to reconnect in flight? I assume it will just return home on lost connection? My Spark did return home but not sure if it was because of a low battery or lost connection?
2017-6-21
Use props
holawhatsup
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21286 ft
United States

I'm having the same problem, I just sent my spark in for repair, after my spark would take off, it would just disconnect after about a minute, extremely frustrating, but after talking with tech support I just send the brand new drone back in.
2017-6-21
Use props
ronny4
New
Flight distance : 1457133 ft
Switzerland

I have similar issues. At first could not connect the remote controller at all. Updated both remote and spark. Could connect it one time and now it does not find the Spark again. Tried to connection procedure but they don't find each other. Any ideas DJI?

This is my 5th DJI Drone and the first real problem....
2017-6-21
Use props
holawhatsup
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21286 ft
United States

I'm finding with DJI, version one of products is kind of signing up for beta-testing, and I get it, this stuff is advanced, but I'm still kind-of bummed that after paying $699 I have to send the Aircraft back with no definite result.
2017-6-21
Use props
fansba5a3e57
lvl.1
United Kingdom

holawhatsup Posted at 2017-6-21 10:06
I'm finding with DJI, version one of products is kind of signing up for beta-testing, and I get it, this stuff is advanced, but I'm still kind-of bummed that after paying $699 I have to send the Aircraft back with no definite result.

You should be in the U.K. Where they charge £699 an exchange rate of 1:1 which really is taking the p*** even the markets rate the £ at $1.27 currently. Given the problems i have and their attitude to exchange rates this is my last DJI drone sadly....
2017-6-21
Use props
jkvenuti64
lvl.1
Flight distance : 88543 ft
  • >>>
United States

holawhatsup Posted at 2017-6-21 08:16
I'm having the same problem, I just sent my spark in for repair, after my spark would take off, it would just disconnect after about a minute, extremely frustrating, but after talking with tech support I just send the brand new drone back in.

Same thing happening to me
2017-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules