Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
NEW REPLACEMENT SPARK
1819 16 2017-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DatMeister
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2454 ft
United States

I don't know if DJI improved their customer service, I just sent in my Spark in due to IMU fail at calibrating and accelerometer fail after it crashed after a palm launch. I just got notice less then 24 hours of shipping it (I live really close to DJI in Cerritos) that they are replacing me with a BRAND NEW unit.
2017-6-21
Use props
Visualkaos
Second Officer
Flight distance : 755988 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice! They have done much better this go around.  
2017-6-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

Thank you for your positive feedback, we are working hard on shortening time frame and providing more professional customer service, should you have other questions, please keep us updated.
2017-6-21
Use props
FluxSine
lvl.2
Flight distance : 65157 ft
Switzerland

While I'm happy they have improved their customer support, I wish they would fulfill outstanding orders first..
2017-6-22
Use props
RichJ53
Captain
Flight distance : 1814012 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing good news!!  

Rich
2017-6-22
Use props
fans56eb1644
lvl.2
United States

do you send the whole package or just the drone? it's confusing that on my replacement case, online support says the drone only and phone support says the whole package (combo)
2017-6-22
Use props
fans56eb1644
lvl.2
United States

do you send the whole package or just the drone? it's confusing that on my replacement case, online support says the drone only and phone support says the whole package (combo)
2017-6-22
Use props
Bradders
Second Officer
Flight distance : 862283 ft
United Kingdom

This is very good news, I waited 4 weeks for my Mavic repair so this is fantastic to hear !!
2017-6-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

Bradders Posted at 2017-6-22 14:28
This is very good news, I waited 4 weeks for my Mavic repair so this is fantastic to hear !!

Have you received your drone so far? If not, please provide me your case number, I will help to look into.
2017-6-22
Use props
DatMeister
lvl.2
United States

fans56eb1644 Posted at 2017-6-22 13:10

I just sent in the drone only with one battery
2017-6-23
Use props
DatMeister
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-21 19:17
Thank you for your positive feedback, we are working hard on shortening time frame and providing more professional customer service, should you have other questions, please keep us updated.

Hi Mindy, just to clarify "The item you sent to DJI for exchange has been received" and "And your exchange is expected to be sent to you in five to seven business days" does that mean its going to be a new Spark correct?
2017-6-23
Use props
speedblue
lvl.2
Flight distance : 329511 ft
United States

I'm happy to hear of better service. I sent my Phantom 4 Remote to DJI repair 4 weeks ago and still don't have it back. I've missed out on some beautiful days for flying. Looking back I would have just dealt with the issue until winter and then sent it in. As it stands now my Phantom 4 is grounded.
2017-6-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Super Moderator
Flight distance : 318 ft

speedblue Posted at 2017-6-23 15:54
I'm happy to hear of better service. I sent my Phantom 4 Remote to DJI repair 4 weeks ago and still don't have it back. I've missed out on some beautiful days for flying. Looking back I would have just dealt with the issue until winter and then sent it in. As it stands now my Phantom 4 is grounded.

Sorry for the delay in repair process, if you have not received it back, please leave me your case number so I can escalate it for you, thanks.
2017-6-30
Use props
ALFIE-786
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DatMeister Posted at 2017-6-23 06:53
I just sent in the drone only with one battery

did they initially ask you to send the whole combo, but you only sent the drone? did they send back the new drone one battery,

I am confused as i bought my fly more pack and it had a fault within 7 days they said its a replacement so i need to send the whole package, i do not wish to if i only get this back in brown box and no bag and chargers come back. My problem is only with the remote.

thanks
2018-3-22
Use props
DatMeister
lvl.2
United States

ALFIE-786 Posted at 2018-3-22 13:14
did they initially ask you to send the whole combo, but you only sent the drone? did they send back the new drone one battery,

I am confused as i bought my fly more pack and it had a fault within 7 days they said its a replacement so i need to send the whole package, i do not wish to if i only get this back in brown box and no bag and chargers come back. My problem is only with the remote.

I just sent the drone with 1 battery, I didn't need to send my whole fly more combo. They sent me back a new drone brand new in box and they even sent another box containing my  empty fly more combo box I shipped with lol
2018-3-23
Use props
djiuser_hXjdqt4JLm6i
New

Cambodia

fans56eb1644 Posted at 2017-6-22 13:10

I just crashed my DJI spark today, any advise what should I do? Can I send drone to get fix at DJI company? Or I need to find local shop to fix by my self? Thank
2018-12-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Super Moderator

djiuser_hXjdqt4JLm6i Posted at 12-16 00:13
I just crashed my DJI spark today, any advise what should I do? Can I send drone to get fix at DJI company? Or I need to find local shop to fix by my self? Thank

Hi, we're sorry for the mishap on your drone. You could reach our team for further help. You may refer to the link below. Thank you for the support.

www.dji.com/support
2018-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules