980 4 2017-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iAmChrisStone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2283609 ft
  • >>>
United States

Any clue when these may ship? I called and asked and the sales guy said he's not sure.  
2017-6-21
Use props
GCBrent
lvl.3
Flight distance : 66286 ft
Australia

I feel your pain. I ordered locally and got the fly less ahead of release in lue of the flymore coming which was great but now waiting god knows how long for the flymore kit. They also do not have a clue. DJI arent too crash hot at communication or logistics. So many  people ordered right up the front of the que and others ordering much later already have it. Hardly a fair system...
2017-6-21
Use props
Savvy
lvl.1
United States

I feel your pain as well.  I (foolishly) ordered the white fly more combo from Adorama on the release date.  They have no clue when they are getting any stock either.  I went ahead and bought a white fly less and got it in 2 days.  So now have to decide whether to cancel the fly more or let it come in, use all of the accessories, and just have a spare spark... you know... just in case...  lol.  
2017-6-21
Use props
iAmChrisStone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2283609 ft
  • >>>
United States

GCBrent Posted at 2017-6-21 13:21
I feel your pain. I ordered locally and got the fly less ahead of release in lue of the flymore coming which was great but now waiting god knows how long for the flymore kit. They also do not have a clue. DJI arent too crash hot at communication or logistics. So many  people ordered right up the front of the que and others ordering much later already have it. Hardly a fair system...

Do you know when they started shipping from DJI? Or have they, yet?
2017-6-21
Use props
Tviscomi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

iAmChrisStone Posted at 2017-6-21 13:40
Do you know when they started shipping from DJI? Or have they, yet?

The first batch of Fly more combos have already shipped
2017-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules