773 6 2017-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pitando
lvl.2
Flight distance : 68284 ft
Portugal

Hi all,

Today i had my first RTH due to connection lost.

I dont understand why the remote disconnect from the MP. I was using my mavic as usual, but the GO APP crach few times and sudently the MP stop in the air, i lost control of it and RTH start.
RTH was ok, MP return to home with no issues and when was almost landing i assume the control of it.

I dont understand why i lost connectivity, i was flighing very close to me so no justification to lsot connectivity.

BEcause of the APP crach i dont have the complete logs but here is what i have:

Part1: http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/51DY2ULJ1D6O1K5AM9U2/
Part2: http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/VKTHSD13QWM7Q3LUCSAM/

Please help me understand why this strange behavior.
Thanks in advance.

Regards
SM

2017-6-21
Use props
AndyP.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3738274 ft
  • >>>
United States

sorry can't help you much. your sentence structure is very hard to understand. but you might want to try having the flat ends of the antennae pointing to the Mavic not the tip of the antennae.
2017-6-21
Use props
Pitando
lvl.2
Portugal

AndyP. Posted at 2017-6-21 14:16
sorry can't help you much. your sentence structure is very hard to understand. but you might want to try having the flat ends of the antennae pointing to the Mavic not the tip of the antennae.

Just want to understand why The connection lost. The antenna was in correct position, to mavic direction
2017-6-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Ok so you said antennas were in correct position, you lost link with remote control and aircraft responded correctly, that's good. It looks like you had some interference blocking your signal I believe this could have been coming from around where you were standing , your radio signal was weak once you loose for 3 seconds it automatically goes into RTH .

To reassure yourself I would go to a different area and see how your signal holds up.
2017-6-21
Use props
Pitando
lvl.2
Portugal

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-6-21 14:43
Ok so you said antennas were in correct position, you lost link with remote control and aircraft responded correctly, that's good. It looks like you had some interference blocking your signal I believe this could have been coming from around where you were standing , your radio signal was weak once you loose for 3 seconds it automatically goes into RTH .

To reassure yourself I would go to a different area and see how your signal holds up.

Is very strange That I loose connectivity because I was not flying so far from The remove and was in Open field
2017-6-21
Use props
Pitando
lvl.2
Portugal

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-6-21 14:43

Is very strange That I loose connectivity because I was not flying so far from The remote and was in Open field
2017-6-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Pitando Posted at 2017-6-21 14:54
Is very strange That I loose connectivity because I was not flying so far from The remote and was in Open field

It still can happen that the signal in that location at that time for whatever reason was bad.
The only way your gonna find out is to try another area, if you do this and everything is ok then you will know it's the area, if you still are getting bad signal then you will know you might have a problem.
2017-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules