Spark Video & Photographs
819 2 2017-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Birdyflymore
lvl.2
Flight distance : 57287 ft
Australia

I am now into my 4th day of learning Spark and all its features. I have the RC (remote controller) and set spark up and away from me, maybe 100 metres and about 60 metres high, I then wanted to start recording but nothing happened, I switched to photograph, again nothing happened?

I then brought Spark much closer to me and the video and photograph option worked.

Why would the video and photograph buttons not work when I have full control of the drone, surely there is not a limitation where you have to within certain distance and height to start recording? What about taking pictures?

I welcome any help with this.

Thanks
2017-6-21
Use props
fansc023c37d
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I believe the Spark is only 'meant' to be flown 50 meters high. I know it can go a lot further...
I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it? I havent' tested that high yet, only just got it. I may be completely wrong.
2017-6-22
Use props
Birdyflymore
lvl.2
Flight distance : 57287 ft
Australia

I think it was a gremlin that day because i have since not had the issue again. With the remote, I fly spark 105m high, incredible. With my iPhone it hit 60m and was still going when i stopped it. The thing is incredible for its size. Sure a few quirks and i haven't tested not in an open field yet but so far, very happy.
2017-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules