Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Wheel warning message
825 8 2017-6-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Xavier1984
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1579088 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Hi,
I have used my Phantom 4 Pro, last firmware update, last DJI Go 4 application update with IOS (Ipad Air 2) and i get twice an warning message concerning the right wheel of my RC (control of video/camera settings).

The wheel warning says that the wheel is blocked and that i need to move it. After some tests the wheel is not blocked and works very well.
"Warning, right wheel is blocked. Turn the wheel to set up".

Do you experience the same warning, any idea about a fix ?

Thanks,
Xavier

2017-6-21
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Xavier,

Use the Assistant 2 to refresh the firmware for the remote controller.  Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-6-22
Use props
Xavier1984
lvl.4
  • >>>
Switzerland

Cetacean Posted at 2017-6-22 01:36
Aloha Xavier,

Use the Assistant 2 to refresh the firmware for the remote controller.  Hope this helps!

Hi !
Thank you for your advice.
Someone on another forum inform me that the message is present to inform the user that the whelle is locked and to change again the setting, i need to push it up. I don't know if this is a "standard behavior" or not !
2017-6-22
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Xavier1984 Posted at 2017-6-22 04:49
Hi !
Thank you for your advice.
Someone on another forum inform me that the message is present to inform the user that the whelle is locked and to change again the setting, i need to push it up. I don't know if this is a "standard behavior" or not !

Aloha Xavier,

Could be standard behavior.  It would help to keep the operator from changing settings while concentrating on other flight requirements.  I do not get the message like you do, but when I try to change the settings I get a message to do something (I forget what).

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-6-22
Use props
Xavier1984
lvl.4
  • >>>
Switzerland

Cetacean Posted at 2017-6-22 16:10
Aloha Xavier,

Could be standard behavior.  It would help to keep the operator from changing settings while concentrating on other flight requirements.  I do not get the message like you do, but when I try to change the settings I get a message to do something (I forget what).

Hi,
Okay i will study the behavior and make some tests. Any case it is not a a big issue ;)
2017-6-22
Use props
fansf0a71f5b
New
Flight distance : 90072 ft
Hungary

Xavier1984 Posted at 2017-6-22 22:26
Hi,
Okay i will study the behavior and make some tests. Any case it is not a a big issue ;)

HI,
got the same message after update.
to my understanding, it could mean that the wheel has 2 functions. when you push it, it toggles between 2 different image settings, that you can the adjust by turning the wheel
2017-6-23
Use props
Xavier1984
lvl.4
  • >>>
Switzerland

fansf0a71f5b Posted at 2017-6-23 05:36
HI,
got the same message after update.
to my understanding, it could mean that the wheel has 2 functions. when you push it, it toggles between 2 different image settings, that you can the adjust by turning the wheel

Yep,
If you press on the wheel it change the mode (aperture, time, iso etc..) and you adjust the current mode with the wheel.

But nobody know if the message inform the user that the setting is locked (you need to press again on the wheel to re-select the mode) or if this is another warning message.
2017-6-23
Use props
gt3rs
lvl.4
Flight distance : 280056 ft
Switzerland

Since the latest update I also get this wheel locked message. The wheel works normally so not sure what it is, it is not bad but it is annoying. Next firmware this will be gone and new issues will popup...
2017-6-23
Use props
Xavier1984
lvl.4
  • >>>
Switzerland

I have checked right now ! If you turn the wheel when no parameter (clear blue) selected, we get the warning message. Just press the wheel, select a parameter en roll the wheel and no message.

By the way i think it is normally and it is not an issue !
2017-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules