What is Onboard settings in the RONIN ?
1730 3 2015-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mitarashki
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3540098 ft
Bulgaria

Hello DJI users and supporters. I am trying to find what exactly menas "onboard control" but with no success, not even in the manual or the tons of tutorial videos. Please if someone from the owners of RONIN or DJI support is enlighten to share with me. Thank you very much in advance.
P.S. Trying to figure out driftings in the roll axis when flying it on copter.

2015-3-15
Use props
DJI-Darryl
lvl.2

United States

As of now there are only 2 ways to control the DJI Ronin (Soon we will have 3 ways with the release of the wireless thumb controler),
1. Is Hand Held Single Operator MOD, single operator in smooth Track/Briefcase/Inverted MOD (NO SECONDARY HELP)
2. Is Hand Held Dual Operator MOD, the second operator is using the remote to control Pan&Tilt While the "gimbal" operator walks/runs around the talent, and the remote operator pans/tilts the camera.

When DJI releases the Wireless Thumb Controller (THIS WILL BE ONBOARD) a Single Operator can easily control the Pan&Tilt without twisting and or raising the Gimbal physically in the Follow/Smooth track MOD.

The Drifting on the roll axis is either due to the latest firmware (Suggest you install the older) or your setting are not correct via the APP, or both.
2015-3-15
Use props
DJI-Darryl
lvl.2

United States

I have updated my post above, and here is a link that explains that the on board controller will be a future feature, I.E. Wireless thumb controller.
2015-3-29
Use props
mitarashki
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3540098 ft
Bulgaria

DJI-Darryl Posted at 2015-3-30 04:00
I have updated my post above, and here is a link that explains that the on board controller will be  ...

Thank you very much Darryl
2015-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules