DJI Go app for Android 7.1.1
2876 7 2017-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Daveb500
lvl.3
Flight distance : 191742 ft
United Kingdom

Is there a DJI Go app for phones running Android 7.1.1 with a Phantom 3 std.
The app appears to work, but will not connect to video.
I have had a message that there is going to be a new release, but nothing on when.
2017-6-22
Use props
Da Lata
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1008297 ft

Brazil

Is your device a Sansumg?
2017-6-22
Use props
Da Lata
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1008297 ft

Brazil

If yes try to install this app:
https://play.google.com/store/ap ... c.android.easyMover
Do not need any configuration, just install.
Turn on the drone, radio and connect device to P3 wi-fi. Shut off device, turn on again verify connection with P3 wi-fi and open DJI Go app.
2017-6-22
Use props
Daveb500
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Da Lata Posted at 2017-6-22 13:56
If yes try to install this app:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sec.android.easyMover
Do not need any configuration, just install.

Thanks, no the device isn't a smasung, its a Wiley Fox handset.
Will look at the update
2017-6-22
Use props
Riku02
New
Finland

hi  my p4 controller dont regonise my phone waht could be a problem can some one help
2017-6-23
Use props
Daveb500
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Riku02 Posted at 2017-6-23 05:15
hi  my p4 controller dont regonise my phone waht could be a problem can some one help

First of all check that yur phone is one of the phones dji have tested to work, i'm not familiar with the P4  controller.
2017-6-27
Use props
Daveb500
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Daveb500 Posted at 2017-6-27 03:16
First of all check that yur phone is one of the phones dji have tested to work, i'm not familiar with the P4  controller.

So an update on my original post. My Phone is a WileyFox Swift 2 plus, its now running Android 7.1.2 update came out over the weekend.
Dji also sent out the firmware update, and also the dji go app update.
Very conveniently all at the same time. So I have now done the updates on everything.
Firmware went well no problems on the P3s Go app updates on my older Sony Z1 which I have been flying from, and I have updated the Go app on the WileyFox. It now connects with the P£s and allows vision through the camera, and allows me to control the camera, and simulated flight, i.e motor start, throttle up etc.
So its looking good, just cant flight test, its now turned wet here, so will have to wait for a weather break again.
2017-6-27
Use props
Daveb500
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Daveb500 Posted at 2017-6-27 03:56
So an update on my original post. My Phone is a WileyFox Swift 2 plus, its now running Android 7.1.2 update came out over the weekend.
Dji also sent out the firmware update, and also the dji go app update.
Very conveniently all at the same time. So I have now done the updates on everything.

So this morning was the first day I could go out and try the phantom after all the upgrades. Dam the wiley fox on android 7 now decided not to connect, it worked fine the other day, now refuses. So it was back to the old Sony phone.
Flight went well, I tested all flying parameters, gps, atti, and intelegent flight modes, slow fast, low and high. Everything works a treat. No worse lag on video than before. In fact no change.
I also took the opportunity to try out my carbon blades. The bird is responsive, very. Not really what I want though for videography, so I think its back to the more compliant OEM blades for most of my flying.
2017-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules