Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Using Hand Gesture to Start Recording Video
1411 5 2017-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2209298c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 121 ft
United States

Is there a way, when controlling the Spark with Hand Control, to start recording video?  I've been able to get the Spark to follow me without using my phone/controller, but would like to be able to initiate video recording.
2017-6-22
Use props
Tviscomi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

Answer is no...talked about in many threads already
2017-6-22
Use props
Dirk52
lvl.4
Flight distance : 232995 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Everyone is hoping dji will add this feature in the next fw Update.
2017-6-22
Use props
fans2209298c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 121 ft
United States

Tviscomi Posted at 2017-6-22 07:56
Answer is no...talked about in many threads already

Thanks.  My initial search didn't show anything.  Looking forward to that feature in the next release.

On the topic of hand gesture control, if the spark is following you and loses track of you, is there any way to regain control without using your phone/remote?  I had this happen earlier where the aircraft was too high for me to re-enable it via the palm gesture.  I had to whip out the remote to bring it down and land.
2017-6-22
Use props
带盐人
New
United States

fans2209298c Posted at 2017-6-22 08:04
Thanks.  My initial search didn't show anything.  Looking forward to that feature in the next release.

On the topic of hand gesture control, if the spark is following you and loses track of you, is there any way to regain control without using your phone/remote?  I had this happen earlier where the aircraft was too high for me to re-enable it via the palm gesture.  I had to whip out the remote to bring it down and land.

just do the Y MCA dance and it will come back to you, then wave it to send it away to follow you again
2017-6-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

fans2209298c Posted at 2017-6-22 08:04

Wait for low battery it will return home, just go for a coffee it will be there when you return. Lol
2017-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules