Spark Customizable Buttons (Fn and C1) not saving setting
4682 4 2017-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gmPhysics
lvl.2
Flight distance : 866486 ft
Canada

Anyone having luck getting these two buttons to SAVE the settings that you've chosen once the drone has been powered off? Mine continuously resets to default (no actions assigned) every time I start of the Spark (or maybe it's every time I start up the controller). Regardless, no memory of my settings. What am I missing here?
2017-6-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, please make sure that your drone, RC and the DJI GO4 app are all connecting when you set the buttons.
If everything is correct, please provide the screenshot of your firmware( connect your drone and DJI GO4 app-- enter device-- general setting-- about), thank you.
2017-6-22
Use props
QuanthonyTrang
Second Officer
Flight distance : 419980 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Make changes
Exit the app.
The start the app and check if the changes have applied.

The thing is, If you power down spark or controller first, it wont have a chance to write the changes.
2017-6-22
Use props
gmPhysics
lvl.2
Flight distance : 866486 ft
Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-6-22 22:18
Hi, please make sure that your drone, RC and the DJI GO4 app are all connecting when you set the buttons.
If everything is correct, please provide the screenshot of your firmware( connect your drone and DJI GO4 app-- enter device-- general setting-- about), thank you.

My drone and RC are fully updated. That wasn't the issue.

I DID figure it out though!

I've been connecting my iPhone to the RC via a wire. It gives me a solid video connection with basically, zero lag. The wired connection, however, does not permit the GO4 app to save the button settings. In addition, I just noticed that if you change the controller flight stick MODE to Custom, you cannot revert back to MODE 2 while connected via wire.

As soon as a WiFi connection to the RC is restored, the stick MODE options work again and the button customizations can SAVE again.

I do prefer the wired connection to the RC, so I'll continue to set up the buttons on each GO4 boot; but it would be wonderful if this could be addressed in future GO4 updates.
2017-6-23
Use props
fans73d6afb3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 142946 ft
Falkland Islands

gmPhysics Posted at 2017-6-23 07:16
My drone and RC are fully updated. That wasn't the issue.

I DID figure it out though!

Thanks for that - I was wondering what I was doing wrong.
2017-7-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules