Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans472580b5
New
Flight distance : 13540 ft
Switzerland

Hi

Just got my Spark today

But unfortunately I can't connect RC and Smartphone at one time to my SPARK. When I first pair the RC with my smartphone and the RC after that with my spark all SSID's are gone and the App says disconnected.. So basically I can fly with it but without any downstream.

Or I can connect my smartphone directly to the spark and i can controll and see where I'm flying..

Can anyone help me how to pair RC and Smartphone to the SPARK?

Smartphone Oneplus2 and Blackberry PRIV ( Android 6.0)

Thanks!
2017-6-22
Use props
Tviscomi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

RC connects to Spark and phone connects to the RC.  With that said, many of us have been connecting the phone to RC via OTG cable due to bad video lag.
2017-6-22
Use props
plon
New
Switzerland

Tviscomi Posted at 2017-6-22 11:30
RC connects to Spark and phone connects to the RC.  With that said, many of us have been connecting the phone to RC via OTG cable due to bad video lag.

thx for the hint! but anyway I'd like to try it with wifi aswell.. so does anyone else have that issue when you connect first the RC to the smartphone via DJI Go and then after that the RC with the spark?
2017-6-22
Use props
Tviscomi
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

plon Posted at 2017-6-22 11:34
thx for the hint! but anyway I'd like to try it with wifi aswell.. so does anyone else have that issue when you connect first the RC to the smartphone via DJI Go and then after that the RC with the spark?

Well that's a whole other issue and this forum is flooded with posts.  Simply put, once you have an RC there is NO simple way to reliably switch back & forth to the phone.
2017-6-22
Use props
Tviscomi
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

plon Posted at 2017-6-22 11:34

Also this may help:
2017-6-22
Use props
plon
New
Switzerland

Tviscomi Posted at 2017-6-22 11:34
Well that's a whole other issue and this forum is flooded with posts.  Simply put, once you have an RC there is NO simple way to reliably switch back & forth to the phone.

maybe i wasn't clear enough I mean , when I fly with the RC, my smartphone doesn't see any wifi connections from the RC either from the spark .. but the RC is connected to the spark and i can fly with it .. so said simple.. i can fly but without any sight
2017-6-22
Use props
Tviscomi
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

plon Posted at 2017-6-22 12:00
maybe i wasn't clear enough  I mean , when I fly with the RC, my smartphone doesn't see any wifi connections from the RC either from the spark .. but the RC is connected to the spark and i can fly with it .. so said simple.. i can fly but without any sight

Now I got you...your phone won't see the WIFI from the Spar, bit it should see the RC WIFI.  The network name would start with RCXXXXXX.
2017-6-22
Use props
plon
New
Switzerland

Tviscomi Posted at 2017-6-22 12:29
Now I got you...your phone won't see the WIFI from the Spar, bit it should see the RC WIFI.  The network name would start with RCXXXXXX.

hehe good english isn't my native language so sorry..

Well, I think it's more an issue with Android 6.0 because with my iPad it works like a charm, without any issues.
2017-6-22
Use props
Tviscomi
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

plon Posted at 2017-6-22 21:44
hehe good  english isn't my native language so sorry..

Well, I think it's more an issue with Android 6.0 because with my iPad it works like a charm, without any issues.

Good news...glad your were able to get connected with your iPad.
2017-6-23
Use props
Cravenfan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 125256 ft
United States

It did take me a bit longer than I thought it would last night for me also.  Got kinda confused, then I think I had to download the firmware update twice...took me about a 1/2 hour to get it and that was with a DJI video rolling at the same time showing me how to do it.  
2017-6-23
Use props
plon
New
Switzerland

Cravenfan Posted at 2017-6-23 06:29
It did take me a bit longer than I thought it would last night for me also.  Got kinda confused, then I think I had to download the firmware update twice...took me about a 1/2 hour to get it and that was with a DJI video rolling at the same time showing me how to do it.

ok, so I'm trying to update it again.. lets' see, anyway thx for the hint!
2017-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules