RC repairing
793 3 2017-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gottorock
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4012 ft
United States

so today I got a chance to fly my spark with RC. after I return home and switch batteries I am having issue repairing the RC to spark.
does anyone know a quick fix I already have the latest updates.
2017-6-22
Use props
fans235136e0
New
Flight distance : 3159 ft
United States

How do I get a post on this forum?
I have a problem getting the DJI app to my tablet! I get error message. It says (unfortunately this app has stopped) restarting app doesn't fix the app! Can any one offer a suggestion? Don
2017-6-22
Use props
fans606073d3
New
United States

I assume you are asking about re-pairing, not repairing.  I was a little confused on this myself.  From my understanding the drone has two mode, one the wifi SSID is openly broadcast and that is how you use it with a phone; the other is when the wifi is masked (not openly broadcast) meaning you will not see it on your phone or other device but the RC know what it is and can connect.  I think the best thing to do is to watch the following video which does a good job explaining how to go to/from the different modes.  
2017-6-22
Use props
gottorock
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4012 ft
United States

fans606073d3 Posted at 2017-6-22 14:58
I assume you are asking about re-pairing, not repairing.  I was a little confused on this myself.  From my understanding the drone has two mode, one the wifi SSID is openly broadcast and that is how you use it with a phone; the other is when the wifi is masked (not openly broadcast) meaning you will not see it on your phone or other device but the RC know what it is and can connect.  I think the best thing to do is to watch the following video which does a good job explaining how to go to/from the different modes.  DJI Tutorial - Linking Spark and Connecting to WiFi

yea so i get all that done but it never pairs
2017-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules