1063 2 2015-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dipak
lvl.2
Flight distance : 238488 ft
Australia

Hi All,

I was planning to purchase iPad Air Mount (Link) and before i do so, I wanted to clarify something.

I own Phantom Vision 2 Plus (Version 3) and the iPad Air that i have is Wifi only model. Until now i have always been flying while using my iPhone 6, so i would like to use my iPad Air to have a bigger screen. I do understand that there is no native APp for iPad and i will have to use the iPhone version of the App.

So my question is as my iPad is only wifi capable what functionality will i loose i will not have any internet connectivity.

Thanks all.

Regards,
D
2015-3-15
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

None, just the limitations of the native Vision app relative to its design/format for the iPhone..
2015-3-15
Use props
gnixon2015
lvl.4

United States

i use the app on 4 devices.  an iphone, a 3g enabled ipad, a wifi only ipad, and a wifi only nexus 7.  for quick test flights outside (like balancing props, testing gimbal, gains, etc) i prefer my iphone.  for best group visibility i prefer my ipad.  for just me enjoying flying, i seem to like the nexus7 best.  i use a similar mount as that (from mr droneworx) and i like that one too.
2015-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules