1412 7 2017-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd9c7601c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 315262 ft
United States

Hello Everyone,

I'm new on this, just looking for some help or Advise. I purchase a Magic Pro 2 weeks ago but I'm afraid of flying it, I normally fly it around my backyard to get use to the control and all that, but I keep getting this message on every flight ( No Image Transmission RTH). luckily I fly it we're I can see it and return it back home safely. I had check and nothing looks to work. Removed the SD Card, format the Card. Purchase a New Cable and nothing. I took a screenshot of the message that showed on controller  Any advice?
IMG_1357.PNG
2017-6-22
Use props
ephektz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94534 ft
United States

You must have a huge back yard. 67 meters away. Was there anything between you and the Mavic? Specifically a house?
2017-6-22
Use props
ephektz
lvl.2
United States

ephektz Posted at 2017-6-22 21:39
You must have a huge back yard. 67 meters away. Was there anything between you and the Mavic? Specifically a house?

I would edit my post, but this DJI forum software is trash. If you are in a densely populated area there's a chance (a very good chance) that 2.4GHz wifi will be interfering with your signal. There are a few excellent apps out there to tell you what active AP's are in the area. You might check the congestion. Additionally, check your antenna orientation. Flat side should be towards your Mavic.
2017-6-22
Use props
UCBarkeeper
lvl.3
Flight distance : 616982 ft
Switzerland

use a different cable to connect your phone to the remote. like the original apple lightning cable. your problem will go away.
you can also try the "airplane mode", should also work.
2017-6-22
Use props
ephektz
lvl.2
United States

UCBarkeeper Posted at 2017-6-22 22:55
use a different cable to connect your phone to the remote. like the original apple lightning cable. your problem will go away.
you can also try the "airplane mode", should also work.

Unless airplane modes only function is to turn off the WiFi on the device, this should have no physical effect on the signal. That being said, turning off wifi on the device could be a solution as well. I have seen this solution thrown about quite a bit on the forums, here, but it isn't really a fix for anything other than eliminating wifi on the phone/tablet.
2017-6-22
Use props
UCBarkeeper
lvl.3
Flight distance : 616982 ft
Switzerland

it usually is turning of 4G or using a better cable, that solves the problem.
2017-6-23
Use props
ephektz
lvl.2
United States

UCBarkeeper Posted at 2017-6-23 00:33
it usually is turning of 4G or using a better cable, that solves the problem.

I guess that's going to be carrier and situation dependent as most 4G bands should not interfere with the 2.4GHz spectrum. There are some 3G allocations that could potentially interfere as well, although it's surprising that this is an issue at all. This speaks to poor filtering on the DJI equipment.
2017-6-23
Use props
DocAraxá
Second Officer
Flight distance : 202283 ft
Brazil

Hy,

Go and check your transmission mode.
I had the same problem. I updated the firmware and put the mode on regular.
I solved that problem.
And just to remind, you can use a cable from apple, but don’t forget to unplug the cable on controller.

2017-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules